OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by ColdCity

very selfish of me but i dont want kd to win this mvp....its gonna make this sz 12 hunt worse
haha, looks like we'll be in competition...bids for sz 12's on ebay are in the 220-250 range.  Wouldn't be surprised if they hit 300-400 by tomorrow
grin.gif
nah i wont 
i refuse to resort to fleabay bro

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Durant ASG MVP = KD IV Galaxy Restock

Right, Nike? F'ing do it.

Last year Kobe's got a FSR on NDC 
hopefully everything gets "released" wider now that the as weekend is over

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Durant ASG MVP = KD IV Galaxy Restock

Right, Nike? F'ing do it.

Last year Kobe's got a FSR on NDC 
hopefully everything gets "released" wider now that the as weekend is over

what other colors of the kds are coming out this year...wasnt there a light blue "easter" colorway??

what other colors of the kds are coming out this year...wasnt there a light blue "easter" colorway??

I have a question for anyone that bought the Nike KD "In orbit" tee. I bought one for my lil brother at HOH on Friday when I scooped the KD's up and it didn't have "Hoop City" underneath KD's pegasus patch but on nbastore.com the shirt along with the other nike in orbit tee's all say hoop city underneath them, any reason why?

I have a question for anyone that bought the Nike KD "In orbit" tee. I bought one for my lil brother at HOH on Friday when I scooped the KD's up and it didn't have "Hoop City" underneath KD's pegasus patch but on nbastore.com the shirt along with the other nike in orbit tee's all say hoop city underneath them, any reason why?

Hmmmm how bout nike releases an all star mvp colorway now lol n thrill i i think that hoop city thing is a tag from their site on the pics

Hmmmm how bout nike releases an all star mvp colorway now lol n thrill i i think that hoop city thing is a tag from their site on the pics

Glad I was able to cop my pair of ASG Durants..wish they released the Westbrook Hyperfuses
pimp.gif

Glad I was able to cop my pair of ASG Durants..wish they released the Westbrook Hyperfuses
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Cool thanks Chris, and you know dudes now are like damn, gotta get those KD's. I remember being in line at Willowbrook HOH's and we were all talking bout what we were there for and I remember saying KD's and dudes just straight laughed at me like "really, KD's"... who's laughing now?
laugh.gif

Cool thanks Chris, and you know dudes now are like damn, gotta get those KD's. I remember being in line at Willowbrook HOH's and we were all talking bout what we were there for and I remember saying KD's and dudes just straight laughed at me like "really, KD's"... who's laughing now?
laugh.gif

idk about that now lol

idk about that now lol

Back
Top Bottom