OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by B0R0UGH

I'm from Canada - Toronto so retail was ~$140 w/ tax.  Had work Friday early so I couldn't line up.. heard line ups were 30+ people and not many stores got them here.  Decided to try my luck on Eastbay, but it was a huge fail since they were so limited.  Friday after work I checked a local classifieds forum and saw a guy living in the same suburb as me selling my size for $250 OBO 'price negotiable'.  Texted him offered $200 and he accepted.  Drove 5 mins and met up with him this morn and got 'em.  Very satisfied with these... and for ~$60 more than retail, he wasn't being greedy at all.. from what I saw, on eBay/ISS people are trying to get a lot more for them.  Great Saturday! Sorry in advance for the crappy cellphone pics.

untitled.png

Put them in sunlight for a minute and closed the blinds:

untitled1.png
I got my size 11 for $175 off CL today. I think it may be the best pair out of the pack.

Originally Posted by B0R0UGH

I'm from Canada - Toronto so retail was ~$140 w/ tax.  Had work Friday early so I couldn't line up.. heard line ups were 30+ people and not many stores got them here.  Decided to try my luck on Eastbay, but it was a huge fail since they were so limited.  Friday after work I checked a local classifieds forum and saw a guy living in the same suburb as me selling my size for $250 OBO 'price negotiable'.  Texted him offered $200 and he accepted.  Drove 5 mins and met up with him this morn and got 'em.  Very satisfied with these... and for ~$60 more than retail, he wasn't being greedy at all.. from what I saw, on eBay/ISS people are trying to get a lot more for them.  Great Saturday! Sorry in advance for the crappy cellphone pics.

untitled.png

Put them in sunlight for a minute and closed the blinds:

untitled1.png
I got my size 11 for $175 off CL today. I think it may be the best pair out of the pack.

The more I look at these shoes and knowing that $95 retail, the more I am loving them. I think these will be classics

The more I look at these shoes and knowing that $95 retail, the more I am loving them. I think these will be classics

Guess they didn't mine KD cursing on live tv about the no foul call. Haha. Glad he won even though that def raised hype. Hopefully it doesn't effect value of the shoe.

Guess they didn't mine KD cursing on live tv about the no foul call. Haha. Glad he won even though that def raised hype. Hopefully it doesn't effect value of the shoe.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

very selfish of me but i dont want kd to win this mvp....its gonna make this sz 12 hunt worse
haha, looks like we'll be in competition...bids for sz 12's on ebay are in the 220-250 range.  Wouldn't be surprised if they hit 300-400 by tomorrow
grin.gif

very selfish of me but i dont want kd to win this mvp....its gonna make this sz 12 hunt worse
haha, looks like we'll be in competition...bids for sz 12's on ebay are in the 220-250 range.  Wouldn't be surprised if they hit 300-400 by tomorrow
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

grin.gif
nah i wont 
i refuse to resort to fleabay bro

Back
Top Bottom