OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^guys won't use that type of reasoning...

they'll look at going rates, etc. etc.

well the going rate for sz 12 cement iv's is around $300 if im not mistaken....... what do you think the rate will be on the as kd's after they drop in my sz(12/12.5)?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

well the going rate for sz 12 cement iv's is around $300 if im not mistaken....... what do you think the rate will be on the as kd's after they drop in my sz(12/12.5)?

Not sure, but they're selling 150-180 pre order wise...

hopefully there is enough to go around(yeah i know
laugh.gif
) & they stay around that price after they drop so i can get 2 for a pair of cements...but this is def my plan D...so A-C has to fail first

hopefully there is enough to go around(yeah i know
laugh.gif
) & they stay around that price after they drop so i can get 2 for a pair of cements...but this is def my plan D...so A-C has to fail first

How do these size up? I haven't found any kd's in store spin never got to try me on. The lebron ix run a lil small IMO.

How do these size up? I haven't found any kd's in store spin never got to try me on. The lebron ix run a lil small IMO.

^lol, understandable.

I'll end up with two asg's, i'm not too worried.

sho3tym you get 2 of EVERYTHING i know your not worried about your set
laugh.gif
..... but i kinda am about mines
laugh.gif

these asg kds are gonna look mighty funky with these walmart quality addidas jerseys
393898_10150558265753463_8245623462_9078309_876556657_n.jpg

^lol, understandable.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

these asg kds are gonna look mighty funky with these walmart quality addidas jerseys

^lol, understandable.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man. as many tims as I see them I REFUSE to believe these are the OFFICIAL ASG Uniforms. Im not a fan of Adidas' NBA Revolution uniforms but these are so cheaply done. The shorts, the screened on number. They HAVE to be practice uniforms...I hope....
indifferent.gif

^lol, understandable.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man. as many tims as I see them I REFUSE to believe these are the OFFICIAL ASG Uniforms. Im not a fan of Adidas' NBA Revolution uniforms but these are so cheaply done. The shorts, the screened on number. They HAVE to be practice uniforms...I hope....
indifferent.gif

Wow, those are hideous uniforms. The gradient on the jersey... and then the shorts match only the very top of it? Looks like a bad Houston Rockets get up.

Wow, those are hideous uniforms. The gradient on the jersey... and then the shorts match only the very top of it? Looks like a bad Houston Rockets get up.

they shoulda used a blue strap on the Olympic KD4´s like they did in the KD2 USA´s..and i hope Durant wear them and not those Lunar Hyperdunks..Cuz he wore them Hyperfuses during the FIBA games a couple of years ago and didnt bust out with the KD2´s..

Looks good..but wouldve been better with a blue strap like these..

they shoulda used a blue strap on the Olympic KD4´s like they did in the KD2 USA´s..and i hope Durant wear them and not those Lunar Hyperdunks..Cuz he wore them Hyperfuses during the FIBA games a couple of years ago and didnt bust out with the KD2´s..

Looks good..but wouldve been better with a blue strap like these..

ColdCity-gotta have 2 of these, question is how much am I going to have to drop...lol

yeah im feeling the same way ..hoping i dont need to do anything crazy to get 2 of these & hopefully finally get a dair of dave whites too.......

if i can get 2 im gonna wear one asap(if this chicago weather let me
laugh.gif
)

edit -- nah reppin va i think the ivs were done right with the red strap IMO the ii's had too much blue & not enough red..

ColdCity-gotta have 2 of these, question is how much am I going to have to drop...lol

yeah im feeling the same way ..hoping i dont need to do anything crazy to get 2 of these & hopefully finally get a dair of dave whites too.......

if i can get 2 im gonna wear one asap(if this chicago weather let me
laugh.gif
)

edit -- nah reppin va i think the ivs were done right with the red strap IMO the ii's had too much blue & not enough red..

Back
Top Bottom