OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Are you kidding me??? Go back, there's stock of YOTD all over the place. The Finish Line SKU was posted by someone and I reiterated these are still available unlike a lot of sold out releases. I talked to my guy at Champs and he told me the same thing, that they had inventory left and so did many other stores, even if some stores sold out right away. They're all over the place! You have to be ******ed though to tell me why or when I became interested in KDs. I have a pair of the Silvers sitting in my closet right now, along with my Nerfs and likely another 3-4 GRs that I'll cop over the summer when they're all sitting in outlets. But you have a lot of nerve to tell me why I'm here, or accuse me of being a hypebeast without knowing a thing about me. If I was I would have the Wearhermans and BHMs too. I had the chance to buy them all for $90 each before they went on sale, just as I did with my nerfs! I buy what I like, just as most people on this forum do. I take exception to ignorant fools telling everyone else why they're here, or why they're buying shoes. You're a joke, and all you've regulated around here is your own misperceptions!
Simmer...

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Are you kidding me??? Go back, there's stock of YOTD all over the place. The Finish Line SKU was posted by someone and I reiterated these are still available unlike a lot of sold out releases. I talked to my guy at Champs and he told me the same thing, that they had inventory left and so did many other stores, even if some stores sold out right away. They're all over the place! You have to be ******ed though to tell me why or when I became interested in KDs. I have a pair of the Silvers sitting in my closet right now, along with my Nerfs and likely another 3-4 GRs that I'll cop over the summer when they're all sitting in outlets. But you have a lot of nerve to tell me why I'm here, or accuse me of being a hypebeast without knowing a thing about me. If I was I would have the Wearhermans and BHMs too. I had the chance to buy them all for $90 each before they went on sale, just as I did with my nerfs! I buy what I like, just as most people on this forum do. I take exception to ignorant fools telling everyone else why they're here, or why they're buying shoes. You're a joke, and all you've regulated around here is your own misperceptions!
Simmer...

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Well its already a wrap for me n everybody trying to cop these at cherry hill hoh cuz theres already 40 ppl camping out in their cars wen i asked about the all star releases earlier smh. So jus imagine the number of ppl by the time its friday smh. At this point its gon be online or nuthin for me smh. Hopefully its for all the other releases but i kno by the time its my turn to get up there they aint gon have my size in the kds or the kobes smh

I was up there last night, hopefully it isn't over 60 by the time 11 pm thurs, (that when I plan to get there). I'm hopin every1 at Cherry Hill is thre for the foams....

Well its already a wrap for me n everybody trying to cop these at cherry hill hoh cuz theres already 40 ppl camping out in their cars wen i asked about the all star releases earlier smh. So jus imagine the number of ppl by the time its friday smh. At this point its gon be online or nuthin for me smh. Hopefully its for all the other releases but i kno by the time its my turn to get up there they aint gon have my size in the kds or the kobes smh

I was up there last night, hopefully it isn't over 60 by the time 11 pm thurs, (that when I plan to get there). I'm hopin every1 at Cherry Hill is thre for the foams....

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by OfficerPurp

Yoo where will these asg kd's be released at? HoH, NDC, eastbay..etc? Any help is appreciated! Thanks NT
We will be carrying the KD IV ASG shoes when they release on 2/24/12.  They will be available for sale at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST this Thursday night.  They are limited, so we do not expect them to last long.

EastbayRep - Ray

I have been buying shoes and gear from Eastbay for 20+ years.  It used to be a great place to purchase shoes I could not get locally.  Since you went to your silver, gold and platinum card system, I will not purchase shoes from Eastbay.  I would expect a company to provide products to all loyal customers equally without having to pay a membership fee. Sorry NT for getting off the subject.

I was going to ID some olympics, but may just buy the ones getting released.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by OfficerPurp

Yoo where will these asg kd's be released at? HoH, NDC, eastbay..etc? Any help is appreciated! Thanks NT
We will be carrying the KD IV ASG shoes when they release on 2/24/12.  They will be available for sale at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST this Thursday night.  They are limited, so we do not expect them to last long.

EastbayRep - Ray

I have been buying shoes and gear from Eastbay for 20+ years.  It used to be a great place to purchase shoes I could not get locally.  Since you went to your silver, gold and platinum card system, I will not purchase shoes from Eastbay.  I would expect a company to provide products to all loyal customers equally without having to pay a membership fee. Sorry NT for getting off the subject.

I was going to ID some olympics, but may just buy the ones getting released.

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Looks like its gonna be a ton harder to cop online since everyone won't be worried about the foams now.. sucks

yep
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
do you guys think a pair of cement ivs would be good enough to trade for 2 pair of as kd's or a pair & cash???

Looks like its gonna be a ton harder to cop online since everyone won't be worried about the foams now.. sucks

yep
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
do you guys think a pair of cement ivs would be good enough to trade for 2 pair of as kd's or a pair & cash???

Originally Posted by ColdCity

yep
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It SHOULD be....but in todays sneakergame....NOPE....not unless you find someone who REALLY wants the 4s...then you MIGHT be able to get the KDs & 50 bucks...
tired.gif

yep
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It SHOULD be....but in todays sneakergame....NOPE....not unless you find someone who REALLY wants the 4s...then you MIGHT be able to get the KDs & 50 bucks...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Juse757

yep
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

you could just spray paint them metallic blue, throw some stars on em... and convince a hype beast that they're the jordan galaxy foams he missed out on.... 

yep
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

you could just spray paint them metallic blue, throw some stars on em... and convince a hype beast that they're the jordan galaxy foams he missed out on.... 

yep
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

thats my plan if i miss out on ndc or in store ... hopefully i will have a taker... i mean a pair of cements after tax(about $175) is almost 2 pair of kd's after tax ($209)which is a $34 difference
2nu0eua.jpg

yep
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

thats my plan if i miss out on ndc or in store ... hopefully i will have a taker... i mean a pair of cements after tax(about $175) is almost 2 pair of kd's after tax ($209)which is a $34 difference
2nu0eua.jpg

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Yea but the thing is once those 10 or so foams they got are gone its gon be open season on EVERYTHING else. The only ways i gotta chance is if they only allow one pair per person n that there isnt more than 60 ppl in line but i kno either of that isnt gon happen so imma try online first before i head over there

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Yea but the thing is once those 10 or so foams they got are gone its gon be open season on EVERYTHING else. The only ways i gotta chance is if they only allow one pair per person n that there isnt more than 60 ppl in line but i kno either of that isnt gon happen so imma try online first before i head over there

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^guys won't use that type of reasoning...

they'll look at going rates, etc. etc.

well the going rate for sz 12 cement iv's is around $300 if im not mistaken....... what do you think the rate will be on the as kd's after they drop in my sz(12/12.5)?

Back
Top Bottom