OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^for sure.

reppin va-those usa 2's werent available, i remember being crushed when they cancelled those...lol

^for sure.

reppin va-those usa 2's werent available, i remember being crushed when they cancelled those...lol

I agree with the blue strap. For some reason the red strap pictures gets me thinking of Great Britain colors. Obviously USA shares the same colors as them but with the logo on the tongue it kinda looks like a UK/Aussie flag.

I agree with the blue strap. For some reason the red strap pictures gets me thinking of Great Britain colors. Obviously USA shares the same colors as them but with the logo on the tongue it kinda looks like a UK/Aussie flag.

Red strap works good for them, clearly shoes its a shoe for the olympics.

If the strap were blue I would of thought he got traded to the Mavericks or something
laugh.gif

For me..if the tongue wasnt blue along with the inner side of the shoe..it wouldve looked better..i thought the shoe should be white and blue with red accents..Sho i feel you..i jus wanted KD to hoop in them and bring the FIBA championship home to the states. I got all the games downloaded..and everytime i see him wearing the hyperfuse i say to myself..why! Hope he wear the 4´s.

Red strap works good for them, clearly shoes its a shoe for the olympics.

If the strap were blue I would of thought he got traded to the Mavericks or something
laugh.gif

For me..if the tongue wasnt blue along with the inner side of the shoe..it wouldve looked better..i thought the shoe should be white and blue with red accents..Sho i feel you..i jus wanted KD to hoop in them and bring the FIBA championship home to the states. I got all the games downloaded..and everytime i see him wearing the hyperfuse i say to myself..why! Hope he wear the 4´s.

Blue strap doesn't work with the back half of the upper being blue too. The red ties the white front and blue back together. I like 'em just how they turned out.

Blue strap doesn't work with the back half of the upper being blue too. The red ties the white front and blue back together. I like 'em just how they turned out.

Woah I was thinking about getting the all star games until I saw the USAs! They are so nice and definitely keep the red strap blue would be too bland.

Woah I was thinking about getting the all star games until I saw the USAs! They are so nice and definitely keep the red strap blue would be too bland.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Anyone know the order limit for the ASG on NDC is it only 1 per person or 2?
Im really trying to get a pair for me and my boy who's out of the country right now

Only one per person

Im really trying to get a pair for me and my boy who's out of the country right now

Only one per person

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Only one per person

thats really nice its one per..increases my chances at snatching one before crash.com folds

Only one per person

thats really nice its one per..increases my chances at snatching one before crash.com folds

Apparently only two finish line stores in the nation have them in their system as of today. More may pop up, but it's hard to say

Apparently only two finish line stores in the nation have them in their system as of today. More may pop up, but it's hard to say

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Only one per person

this is true

Back
Top Bottom