OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Anyone know the order limit for the ASG on NDC is it only 1 per person or 2?
Im really trying to get a pair for me and my boy who's out of the country right now

Only one per person

thats really nice its one per..increases my chances at snatching one before crash.com folds
this is true

What are some preorder sites that have these available? Trying to gather my options for when NDC will undoubtedly fail me again.

What are some preorder sites that have these available? Trying to gather my options for when NDC will undoubtedly fail me again.

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

RMKstore.com is doing pre-orders right now, depending on size it's $149.99-$159.99 + shipping.

RMKstore.com is doing pre-orders right now, depending on size it's $149.99-$159.99 + shipping.

Any others besides RMK? They don't accept credit card payment and I don't feel like creating a paypal.

thats the main reason i didnt buy from them(& the price tag $205 shipped
laugh.gif
) im not creating a scampal account

Any others besides RMK? They don't accept credit card payment and I don't feel like creating a paypal.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
and no 11.5
mad.gif

why am I getting this sick feeling that UT colorway will be no easier than ASG.
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
and no 11.5
mad.gif

why am I getting this sick feeling that UT colorway will be no easier than ASG.
mad.gif
mad.gif

I think I'm going to just give eastbay a call so that by the time I get off hold, it'll be release day....

Went to line up at Roosevelt Field last night for wristbands, twitter said mall security will kick people out before 5am, so thinking I'll be slick, I got there at 4am to scope it out. Park my car, walk downstairs and I see a line but I didn't think it was that bad. I wanna say I was about 60th in line. The resellers in front were there since 8pm. Anyways, we wait around til 730 and the employees come out and say only 2 pair per person, KD, Lebron, Kobe, Dave Whites. Choose 2. I'm thinking this is a good thing cuz on their twitter they said you can get all 4, but with only 2 I have a better chance of getting SOMETHING. By the time I'm like half way to the wristbands, they start screaming out KD sold out, Lebron only size 13 left...... Apparently they only got like 30 of each shoe and I'm sure the employees took some of that stock., so they were probably starting at only 25 per shoe. Left at 830 with nothing. Last time i'm waiting for a shoe, going all internet release now. Waste of time with the resellers that get there TWELVE HOURS in advance. A bit salty but I'll find another way around. Roosevelt nike store is a joke, employees are rude, stock is limited.. Will probably never purchase from them.

I think I'm going to just give eastbay a call so that by the time I get off hold, it'll be release day....

Went to line up at Roosevelt Field last night for wristbands, twitter said mall security will kick people out before 5am, so thinking I'll be slick, I got there at 4am to scope it out. Park my car, walk downstairs and I see a line but I didn't think it was that bad. I wanna say I was about 60th in line. The resellers in front were there since 8pm. Anyways, we wait around til 730 and the employees come out and say only 2 pair per person, KD, Lebron, Kobe, Dave Whites. Choose 2. I'm thinking this is a good thing cuz on their twitter they said you can get all 4, but with only 2 I have a better chance of getting SOMETHING. By the time I'm like half way to the wristbands, they start screaming out KD sold out, Lebron only size 13 left...... Apparently they only got like 30 of each shoe and I'm sure the employees took some of that stock., so they were probably starting at only 25 per shoe. Left at 830 with nothing. Last time i'm waiting for a shoe, going all internet release now. Waste of time with the resellers that get there TWELVE HOURS in advance. A bit salty but I'll find another way around. Roosevelt nike store is a joke, employees are rude, stock is limited.. Will probably never purchase from them.

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Well its already a wrap for me n everybody trying to cop these at cherry hill hoh cuz theres already 40 ppl camping out in their cars wen i asked about the all star releases earlier smh. So jus imagine the number of ppl by the time its friday smh. At this point its gon be online or nuthin for me smh. Hopefully its for all the other releases but i kno by the time its my turn to get up there they aint gon have my size in the kds or the kobes smh

I was up there last night, hopefully it isn't over 60 by the time 11 pm thurs, (that when I plan to get there). I'm hopin every1 at Cherry Hill is thre for the foams....
Yikes, they prolly wont have that many foams to begin with and I can't imagine ppl are camping for the KD's that many days in advance because these aren't nearly as limited as the NERFS were. I plan on heading over to Willowbrook HOH but didn't plan on getting there till atleast 3 or 4 A.M. depending on when they release. I really would rather not be in line for hours on end but I have a feeling NDC is going to be a nightmare like it was during the Cement 4's release
mad.gif

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Well its already a wrap for me n everybody trying to cop these at cherry hill hoh cuz theres already 40 ppl camping out in their cars wen i asked about the all star releases earlier smh. So jus imagine the number of ppl by the time its friday smh. At this point its gon be online or nuthin for me smh. Hopefully its for all the other releases but i kno by the time its my turn to get up there they aint gon have my size in the kds or the kobes smh

I was up there last night, hopefully it isn't over 60 by the time 11 pm thurs, (that when I plan to get there). I'm hopin every1 at Cherry Hill is thre for the foams....
Yikes, they prolly wont have that many foams to begin with and I can't imagine ppl are camping for the KD's that many days in advance because these aren't nearly as limited as the NERFS were. I plan on heading over to Willowbrook HOH but didn't plan on getting there till atleast 3 or 4 A.M. depending on when they release. I really would rather not be in line for hours on end but I have a feeling NDC is going to be a nightmare like it was during the Cement 4's release
mad.gif

Looking to scoop up the KD all star. Quick question, how do these fit? True to size or half size up like the lebrons and jordan 11s? Don't feel like searching through pages to find the answer. thanks...

Looking to scoop up the KD all star. Quick question, how do these fit? True to size or half size up like the lebrons and jordan 11s? Don't feel like searching through pages to find the answer. thanks...

Back
Top Bottom