OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Anyone know where I can get the ASG in the chi PA DE any help would be appreciated thanks, if need be PM me

+1
Pretty sure I didn't say Chi town 
laugh.gif

All good tho

Well its already a wrap for me n everybody trying to cop these at cherry hill hoh cuz theres already 40 ppl camping out in their cars wen i asked about the all star releases earlier smh. So jus imagine the number of ppl by the time its friday smh. At this point its gon be online or nuthin for me smh. Hopefully its for all the other releases but i kno by the time its my turn to get up there they aint gon have my size in the kds or the kobes smh

Well its already a wrap for me n everybody trying to cop these at cherry hill hoh cuz theres already 40 ppl camping out in their cars wen i asked about the all star releases earlier smh. So jus imagine the number of ppl by the time its friday smh. At this point its gon be online or nuthin for me smh. Hopefully its for all the other releases but i kno by the time its my turn to get up there they aint gon have my size in the kds or the kobes smh

Gonna pass on all usa sneakers, not a fan of white based sneakers. Kd, easily has the best pair though.

Gonna pass on all usa sneakers, not a fan of white based sneakers. Kd, easily has the best pair though.

im passing on the texas colorway unless it falls in my lap.

honestly the xmas kd ivs got me into the shoe.
i was out and about looking for the lebrons and they were sitting at my local footaction. the yotd joints are str8 piffery. i also stumbled upon the bhms.

ill probably buy the white/grey/blues in the near future. found them locally when a nice price finally.

and i could care less about creamsicles or any other of the shoes. i had a chance to get the as kd 3s last yr and just kept it moving. model wasnt very appealing.

im passing on the texas colorway unless it falls in my lap.

honestly the xmas kd ivs got me into the shoe.
i was out and about looking for the lebrons and they were sitting at my local footaction. the yotd joints are str8 piffery. i also stumbled upon the bhms.

ill probably buy the white/grey/blues in the near future. found them locally when a nice price finally.

and i could care less about creamsicles or any other of the shoes. i had a chance to get the as kd 3s last yr and just kept it moving. model wasnt very appealing.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Big j where are you located that the black historys are still around?

they were at a mall in bmore. sold out now tho. i got the last 9.5 for my boy the day after release.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Big j where are you located that the black historys are still around?

they were at a mall in bmore. sold out now tho. i got the last 9.5 for my boy the day after release.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

they're all there for the foams...i think u should give it a shot, then again i don't know how limited these ASG shoes are

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

they're all there for the foams...i think u should give it a shot, then again i don't know how limited these ASG shoes are

Back
Top Bottom