OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

The olympic uniforms are a must have..i like the stealth bomber look to the "USA" symbol
pimp.gif
..the KD IV Olympic colorway looks very nice too..

Hope I can see Team USA play in person this summer

The olympic uniforms are a must have..i like the stealth bomber look to the "USA" symbol
pimp.gif
..the KD IV Olympic colorway looks very nice too..

Hope I can see Team USA play in person this summer

honestly they look like id's. i was hoping that they'd top the nerfs, weathermans, xmas, yotd and asg pairs...but oh well.

honestly they look like id's. i was hoping that they'd top the nerfs, weathermans, xmas, yotd and asg pairs...but oh well.

the one thing i dislike bout the jersey is the fit, looks a lil tight IMO
i think a lil loose on BBall jersey is the way to go

the one thing i dislike bout the jersey is the fit, looks a lil tight IMO
i think a lil loose on BBall jersey is the way to go

Originally Posted by clkru

OUCH!  balled in the black/red GRs for 2 hours yeasterday for the first time and I have substantial blisters on both of my outter pinky toes.  Is this normal?  How does it take for the IV to break in?

I can barely walk around today.

Unfortunately this is common in the iv's, it took me right around 6 hours of playing time to break them in but they got a lot better. I played in them for a while the other day and had minor blistering from the adaptive fit on the inner bottom of my foot but it went right away.

Originally Posted by clkru

OUCH!  balled in the black/red GRs for 2 hours yeasterday for the first time and I have substantial blisters on both of my outter pinky toes.  Is this normal?  How does it take for the IV to break in?

I can barely walk around today.

Unfortunately this is common in the iv's, it took me right around 6 hours of playing time to break them in but they got a lot better. I played in them for a while the other day and had minor blistering from the adaptive fit on the inner bottom of my foot but it went right away.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

the USA jerseys suck...i'm sorry...i liked the last ones a lot, i was lookin forward to this year's....oh well

i have to agree w/ you. maybe the away jerseys might look better but the last jersey template looked better

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

the USA jerseys suck...i'm sorry...i liked the last ones a lot, i was lookin forward to this year's....oh well

i have to agree w/ you. maybe the away jerseys might look better but the last jersey template looked better

Back
Top Bottom