OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by terx

really looking forward to the ASG , after missing out on the YOTD

You can still get the YOTD if you want them! They're out there. Probably 10 pages ago the SKU was posted for Finish Line. I know my local Champs has an 8.5 and 9 sitting still too. Contrary to what the jaded folks in this thread would have you believe, they are still somewhat under the radar for many areas.

You can still get the YOTD if you want them! They're out there. Probably 10 pages ago the SKU was posted for Finish Line. I know my local Champs has an 8.5 and 9 sitting still too. Contrary to what the jaded folks in this thread would have you believe, they are still somewhat under the radar for many areas.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Well its already a wrap for me n everybody trying to cop these at cherry hill hoh cuz theres already 40 ppl camping out in their cars wen i asked about the all star releases earlier smh. So jus imagine the number of ppl by the time its friday smh. At this point its gon be online or nuthin for me smh. Hopefully its for all the other releases but i kno by the time its my turn to get up there they aint gon have my size in the kds or the kobes smh

yeah I heard that too...same thing at king of prussia hoh. I'll be pissed if I can't get these for retail.. I don't camp but I'll try and get there by 6am if I strike out online. Good luck to those that actually want them to wear/collect for themselves.

& for the record, I did like the kd2's & regret passing...loved the kd3's, but I got my 4 pairs at outlet prices. Waiting for the kd4's to do the same hopefully.

-Pete

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Well its already a wrap for me n everybody trying to cop these at cherry hill hoh cuz theres already 40 ppl camping out in their cars wen i asked about the all star releases earlier smh. So jus imagine the number of ppl by the time its friday smh. At this point its gon be online or nuthin for me smh. Hopefully its for all the other releases but i kno by the time its my turn to get up there they aint gon have my size in the kds or the kobes smh

yeah I heard that too...same thing at king of prussia hoh. I'll be pissed if I can't get these for retail.. I don't camp but I'll try and get there by 6am if I strike out online. Good luck to those that actually want them to wear/collect for themselves.

& for the record, I did like the kd2's & regret passing...loved the kd3's, but I got my 4 pairs at outlet prices. Waiting for the kd4's to do the same hopefully.

-Pete

Originally Posted by judeezy36

eastbay or NDC?  think the 25% code for platinum membership will work?

If your lucky they might, but ever since last year after the LBJ 8 Solar Red and the Blake Griffin's those codes don't work on newly release shoes anymore.  They gotta sit on the shelves a bit before that code will work on em.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

342_stanley-brothers.gif

So what?. Your local champs has two pair so these are available in many areas in mass qty???
laugh.gif
  If you are such a hero, why don't you grab 'em and sell em for retail to all those that aren't as privileged as you that their area is so "under the radar" on these.....

Plain and simple, you don't get it, and you probably never will. Seriously, I rarely take exception to what people post in here, but you are so far off it's truly laughable.  Get a grip.  You are so bent on everyone being jaded that its impossible for you to recognize how dudes like you honestly wouldn't even be in here posting if it weren't for TWO RELEASES and TWO RELEASES ONLY- NERFS and WEATHERMANS- yeah- thats right- if they didn't exist you would never had any reason to click on this thread- I said it- and its true- feel free to disagree.  I'm sure you will try and tell me Nerfs, Weathermans, and ASGs are all sitting on shelves in your area as well.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

eastbay or NDC?  think the 25% code for platinum membership will work?

If your lucky they might, but ever since last year after the LBJ 8 Solar Red and the Blake Griffin's those codes don't work on newly release shoes anymore.  They gotta sit on the shelves a bit before that code will work on em.

342_stanley-brothers.gif

So what?. Your local champs has two pair so these are available in many areas in mass qty???
laugh.gif
  If you are such a hero, why don't you grab 'em and sell em for retail to all those that aren't as privileged as you that their area is so "under the radar" on these.....

Plain and simple, you don't get it, and you probably never will. Seriously, I rarely take exception to what people post in here, but you are so far off it's truly laughable.  Get a grip.  You are so bent on everyone being jaded that its impossible for you to recognize how dudes like you honestly wouldn't even be in here posting if it weren't for TWO RELEASES and TWO RELEASES ONLY- NERFS and WEATHERMANS- yeah- thats right- if they didn't exist you would never had any reason to click on this thread- I said it- and its true- feel free to disagree.  I'm sure you will try and tell me Nerfs, Weathermans, and ASGs are all sitting on shelves in your area as well.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

laugh.gif

you really didn't have to post this but i still found it quite amusing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

you really didn't have to post this but i still found it quite amusing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyone know the order limit for the ASG on NDC is it only 1 per person or 2?
Im really trying to get a pair for me and my boy who's out of the country right now

Anyone know the order limit for the ASG on NDC is it only 1 per person or 2?
Im really trying to get a pair for me and my boy who's out of the country right now

342_stanley-brothers.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Amen

Dude doesn't believe in hypebeasts and is just using confirmation bias now

Tired of his posts but a little distraction this week is for the better 
laugh.gif

342_stanley-brothers.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Amen

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

342_stanley-brothers.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Amen

laugh.gif
I love it.  Str8 regulating..

Originally Posted by SoSickening

342_stanley-brothers.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Amen

laugh.gif
I love it.  Str8 regulating..

Are you kidding me??? Go back, there's stock of YOTD all over the place. The Finish Line SKU was posted by someone and I reiterated these are still available unlike a lot of sold out releases. I talked to my guy at Champs and he told me the same thing, that they had inventory left and so did many other stores, even if some stores sold out right away. They're all over the place! You have to be ******ed though to tell me why or when I became interested in KDs. I have a pair of the Silvers sitting in my closet right now, along with my Nerfs and likely another 3-4 GRs that I'll cop over the summer when they're all sitting in outlets. But you have a lot of nerve to tell me why I'm here, or accuse me of being a hypebeast without knowing a thing about me. If I was I would have the Weathermans and BHMs too. I had the chance to buy them all for $90 each before they went on sale, just as I did with my nerfs! I buy what I like, just as most people on this forum do. I take exception to ignorant fools telling everyone else why they're here, or why they're buying shoes. You're a joke, and all you've regulated around here is your own misperceptions!

Are you kidding me??? Go back, there's stock of YOTD all over the place. The Finish Line SKU was posted by someone and I reiterated these are still available unlike a lot of sold out releases. I talked to my guy at Champs and he told me the same thing, that they had inventory left and so did many other stores, even if some stores sold out right away. They're all over the place! You have to be ******ed though to tell me why or when I became interested in KDs. I have a pair of the Silvers sitting in my closet right now, along with my Nerfs and likely another 3-4 GRs that I'll cop over the summer when they're all sitting in outlets. But you have a lot of nerve to tell me why I'm here, or accuse me of being a hypebeast without knowing a thing about me. If I was I would have the Weathermans and BHMs too. I had the chance to buy them all for $90 each before they went on sale, just as I did with my nerfs! I buy what I like, just as most people on this forum do. I take exception to ignorant fools telling everyone else why they're here, or why they're buying shoes. You're a joke, and all you've regulated around here is your own misperceptions!

Back
Top Bottom