OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I was afraid of that. But other than that small inconvenience, is it known to get worse over time? Or is there a good chance I just can deal with it every day for that short period?
i have flat feet and plantar fasciitis.  lots of stretching will help.  look up plantar stretching and exercises on youtube.

if you can, i recommend getting custom orhtotics.  i find that wearing my orthotics in a zoom based shoe feels the best. the best combo i've experienced is orthotics inside the xx8's.

if you're getting 8's i would get the superhero's or the elite's because the regular lunarlon bottoms out after a while, especially if you're playing ball in them.  Lunarlon does feel amazing when it's fresh tho.

good luck!

i have flat feet and plantar fasciitis.  lots of stretching will help.  look up plantar stretching and exercises on youtube.

if you can, i recommend getting custom orhtotics.  i find that wearing my orthotics in a zoom based shoe feels the best. the best combo i've experienced is orthotics inside the xx8's.

if you're getting 8's i would get the superhero's or the elite's because the regular lunarlon bottoms out after a while, especially if you're playing ball in them.  Lunarlon does feel amazing when it's fresh tho.

good luck!

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. That's the strange thing though, I get no pain when I'm wearing shoes throughout the day. I literally only get pain when I first get up in the morning and walk. Lasts for about 5 minutes and then its gone until the next morning. So while its annoying, its nothing but a very minor inconvenience.

Last edited:
Do you guys know where they have the mambacurial in size 9.5 thats not >$300?

Kicks-crew.com has em for below that.

Just checked, they have size 9 or 10 for 250 + 27 shipping. My true size is 9 but I wear a 9.5 in kobes but can fit a 9 or a 10 as well. So yea, $277 which is under 300 but granted not by much.

Last edited:
kicks crew is probably the cheapest option for MCs, you won't find them on Ebay less than 3 bills

I finally sold my 10.5 to get an 11 on kicks crew, came to 295 shipped, I sold my 10.5 for 330 shipped and it may sound like i'm raping the guy and making 35 dollars profit but i'm not, shipping to Utah insured and Ebay/Paypal fees I break even to do my size swap

Haven't seen any kobes on sale yet, unless you usa bday coupons, other than that they havent hit sale yet

There are some purple fades on ebay size 11.5, worn 4-5x casually. For anyone looking. Not my size, not my ad but they are cheap!!

Anyone know where I can cop some Kobe 8's on sale?
You wont see them on sale because even the GRs are selling like pancakes with the exception of PPs. You go in a FTL and you wont find any size unless youre lucky. Like the other guy said, your best bet is to use the bday coupon which I did on my phytons and graffitis.

so they wont sell this shoe again?
you might see em in a restock but then again that is random and you pretty much have to have no life in order to be trolling everyday on NDC for a restock. these were a limited release so u wont be finding them in every restock kinda like the jordan black/ red XIs were 

Last edited:
i really dont understand :smile: i find kobe 8 shoes i like.. and cant buy it :smile:

which kobe 8 colour is next? and when

Not bad for 90 bucks shipped

hmmm i just talked with nike.com and they said new shoe comming online on 5th october

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom