OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

In person it's a really great shoe. Really pops. I copped it on rd but ended up selling a few weeks ago for retail. I'm personally going after some Easters now instead
Retail for MCs? You must have made somebody really happy 
smokin.gif

SR what else drops on the 5th that your looking at?

ah about the sole, thats whats tought about clear bottoms, really hard to keep them looking good

With all of these people that don't like the VB's, I am shocked they sold out online within an hour after they released.  Wonder how limited they were.

It is such a pain finding a pair now.  Especially for under $200.

Nike threw that "beach" word in the nickname and poof. Sellout.

I only like the vbs with that blue lace swap.

I'm a Kixifyer and have sold about 15 pairs on there... I think it's as legit as the sellers are. You still make payments through Paypal and have the protection that way... I don't get what the hold up is for people to jump on. 

I sell on Kixify, but I just ask dudes to go straight through invoice to avoid that big *** 9% fee. 

You're not alone. They'd have to drop something absolutely ridiculous to pull me back. Haven't bought a JB release on drop date since the Wolf Grey Vs

im with you fellas,,SELECTED IVs and XIs are the ONLY one i cop anyways,,NONE of those LIMITED JB releases,,BlackMamba for now :smokin

:rolleyes whats our chances seeing release the "TORN" achilles CW???to be honest with you,, I REALLY like that puppy,,Nike should release them :smokin

Last edited:
yeah not much of a difference. Black golds got heel zoom and phylon, heroes got forefoot and heel zoom with cushlon. Both feel great. Also the elites have double layered em compared to regular 8s that have a single layer which has ripped on some people on certain parts. The elites have way less of a chance ripping since its double em. It feels more firm and less flexible at first with the fly wire and double em but once you play a game or 2, it'll feel amazing. Can't go wrong with either elites or regular 8s. Personally I be using the Sulphurs and rotate between regular lunarlon insole to the superhero insoles to the black gold insoles. All are amazing. Favorite performance shoe and love the kobe SYSTEM only IF you purchase all the different shoes that come with different insoles. They should've had all 3 different insoles for every regular 8 as well.
I agree

Are the pit vipers dropping in GS sizes? My wife is thirsty for a pair. Finally a kobe shoe she likes, lol.

hey guys just ordered from kicks crew a pair of MCs, I know some said you had to upload your ID and credit card, did you black out any of your information and if so what info did you black out?

thanks in advance

VBs are trash imo still
Wow TRASH is really negative. I don't think any shoe cw is trash. I don't like the majority of cw's of the 8's. Well not enough to buy that is. Such a stong word! Just a matter of opinion like you said. They went QUICK so I'd say the majority of the public liked them. The people I see comment negatively on here are the same folks. There is something out there for everyone. And as always, you don't have to get EVERY shoe.
smokin.gif

prob a silly question ,but are "boys" and "womens" similar in sizing? my gf wears a 7 womens...also what is the cushioning like in all kobes, that are not "MENS"  im sure you guys posted awhile back, but never really paid attention back then.  Any info would be appreciated thanks guys. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom