OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not bad for 90 bucks shipped
id be all over that man! very nice pickup, love ma fades 
nthat.gif

I really hope the pit vipers will still be available online October 11th (the following Friday), I won't have the money until I get paid that day.

Worst case scenario you guys think like 190 something shipped on Ebay?

I really hope the pit vipers will still be available online October 11th (the following Friday), I won't have the money until I get paid that day.

Worst case scenario you guys think like 190 something shipped on Ebay?
or wait one week after you get paid and stock locate

i really dont understand :smile: i find kobe 8 shoes i like.. and cant buy it :smile:
Can't tell if you're completely new/clueless or maybe just trolling, but basically unless a colorway for a shoe is considered a general release (GR) that's produced in wider numbers, you're not going to be able to find/buy any color at anytime you want in stores. Nike regularly has special quickstrike (QS) colorways for shoes that only release in limited quantities, like the Mambacurials that you're interested in. After the initial release for a QS sells out, you're not going to be able to buy them for retail again, unless you get lucky with a restock of that particular shoe (could be from returns, unsold pairs from somewhere else, etc etc). At this point, the only way you're probably going to get the Mambacurials is buying for over retail from someone on eBay, the NT marketplace, or some other secondary source/market.

Can't tell if you're completely new/clueless or maybe just trolling, but basically unless a colorway for a shoe is considered a general release (GR) that's produced in wider numbers, you're not going to be able to find/buy any color at anytime you want in stores. Nike regularly has special quickstrike (QS) colorways for shoes that only release in limited quantities, like the Mambacurials that you're interested in. After the initial release for a QS sells out, you're not going to be able to buy them for retail again, unless you get lucky with a restock of that particular shoe (could be from returns, unsold pairs from somewhere else, etc etc). At this point, the only way you're probably going to get the Mambacurials is buying for over retail from someone on eBay, the NT marketplace, or some other secondary source/market.
and i really talk with nike.com (live chat) today and the guy told me new shoes of kobe 8  system are coming 5th of october (www.nike.com for online purchase)

Just try eBay if you are okay with paying crazy prices , I'm sure you can find some. What everyone is saying is that unless you pay those prices. You aren't going to e able to find them

Since it was asked a few posts up....my MC's came in the other day :smile: Immediately one of my favorite shoes and I can't believe that I have been missing out on the 8's for so long.  Couple of questions, that jacket that is in the speed pack....is that the only place to get it?  I want to find some sort of black track/soccer jacket to go with these for the Fall but can't find anything.  Also, I'm new to using coupons on new releases....the $20 off FinishLine, that I'm sure most of you received, will it work on the Pit Vipers?  Definitely will be picking them up regardless!

Back
Top Bottom