OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't know what to think about that "X" pattern look. ugh.  I think these will sit just like the Graffitis and Barcelonas
 Anything's possible, but I can't see the Pit Vipers sitting because:

1. The buzz over this shoe extends beyond the sneaker community (check social media)

2. I think the shoe is gonna be the 1st back up option for those that miss out on the Bel Air Vs that drop the same day (oh and I assure you many will fail)

3. People been waiting for another decent Kobe 8 release since the past few releases have been weak (PP pack, Barcelonas, Graffitis) and I think this is the one they'll jump on.

so i just got the supernaturals in the mail....boy are these an underrated shoe. adding it to the list with blue glows and port wines

The supernaturals are actually my favorite. They green looks so good in person. Plus the textured snake. People just didn't like the price

Some outdoor pics from eBay. Notice the right shoe(left of the middle picture), the "X" pattern on the toe box is not centered. Inspect your pair if you're anal about that.

Wanted to see where to get older cws, (if for a decent price)  something other than CL or ebay,  Thanks for the info nonetheless. 
The user that i purchased it from sells 9.5. i actually bought 3 from him in two weeks. i added port wines, sulfurs, and supernatural to the list. i got them at pretty decent prices. at first i never trusted ebay with fakes and across country purchases but with research and patience with prices....what to look for when buying the kobes....and just looking at the sellers recent history/feedback....im able to make a calculated risk when buying kobes. Ive made 1 purchase from CL from a local with area 72 asgs but everything else has been from ebay. so far, everything has been smooth.
The supernaturals are actually my favorite. They green looks so good in person. Plus the textured snake. People just didn't like the price
the pictures definitely dont do it justice. in person...they are cleannn. i also have the matching kobe 8 socks =) =)

Does anyone have any on feet pics of the Blitz Blue cw? Or could you tell me do they really have that kind of shimmering look in person? Would like to pick up a pair but I've never seen them in person.
Thanks.

Does anyone have any on feet pics of the Blitz Blue cw? Or could you tell me do they really have that kind of shimmering look in person? Would like to pick up a pair but I've never seen them in person.
Thanks.
I love the Blitz Blues.... I've worn mine once lol

Congrats. I bought them on rd and need a fresh pair badly. Definitely my most worn pair of 8's
Thanks dude!   This will be my 2nd pair of Kobe's.  I've been wanting the blue pair since I seen it on my Lakers forum last year.  For one reason or another I never got around to buying them.  I have a feeling they're going to get beat to death. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom