OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks for the input.  Its about$182 US dollars retail.  It is prob not worth it to even ask at that price and hassle of them walking around town etc. 

while browsing the nike spain website, 

pretty dope jacket

http://store.nike.com/es/es_es/pd/kobe-clash-destroyer-chaqueta/pid-753880
i mean....180 is pretty good lol. better than what youd pay here on CL ebay or other sneaker channels. im sure part of traveling is to travel so maybe your friend wouldnt mine. you can help more if you  have them throw away the box. boom!

$180 is a steal,  but i would prob give them like $30-$40 for their time.  it just seems like i wouldnt save that much, and would be troubling them to save like just a few dollars.  I really wanted the MCs, I used to play soccer for 5 years, but if i cant ever get them then oh well.   ill think about it for a day and decide.  thanks

I don't think the pit vipers will sit at all, the reason being the pp's came in 4 diff cw's, the graffitis and tony the tigers were ugly. The pits are actually nice and I think they will go like hotcakes. Jus my 2 cents tho

I don't think the pit vipers will sit at all, the reason being the pp's came in 4 diff cw's, the graffitis and tony the tigers were ugly. The pits are actually nice and I think they will go like hotcakes. Jus my 2 cents tho
Agreed. I expect availability on RD to be more like the purple fades over any other release the past few months.

Tough release schedule coming up but I'm copping the vipers, haven't bought a Jordan release since the playoff 8s and it really takes a serious Jordan for me to pass on a Kobe for them.

Tough release schedule coming up but I'm copping the vipers, haven't bought a Jordan release since the playoff 8s and it really takes a serious Jordan for me to pass on a Kobe for them.
hopefully everyone is going for the bel airs. and the kobes a easy cop

Disappointed my wife said she wants the Bel-Airs over the Pit Vipers. Might be time for a divorce.
mean.gif
BRO! My girl is on the same thing..... she doesn't usually rock sneakers anyway, but I'm trying to turn her on to The Glove's, but she's not budging with wanting those Bel-Air's.

Shoulda never shown them to her in the first place..... I was too hyped off the initial photos & concept. Lol 
mean.gif

Agreed. I expect availability on RD to be more like the purple fades over any other release the past few months.

Were those hard to get? I was able to buy two pairs locally and remember Richards and FTL and Co not being too hard to buy from. Now, they were like the VB in that they dried up quickly.

To me, IMO, the BHM and MC were the toughest to get, followed by the X-Mas, ASG and Easters (prior to NDC restock and buying over seas).

And I'd place the Vipers in the Graffiti category. The guy going to his class will probably have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
Were those hard to get? I was able to buy two pairs locally and remember Richards and FTL and Co not being too hard to buy from. Now, they were like the VB in that they dried up quickly.
My point really wasn't clear. I don't think the Pit Vipers will be hard to cop on RD, but I don't think they will sit on shelves weeks after RD like the Taipans, Grafittis, and PPs. That's similar to the availability of Fades, no? 

Last edited:

My point really wasn't clear. I don't think the Pit Vipers will be hard to cop on RD, but I don't think they will sit on shelves weeks after RD like the Taipans, Grafittis, and PPs. That's similar to the availability of Fades, no? 
This. If you want the PV's you'll be able to get them on release day no trouble. Especially if you wake up early and do the usual thing. But there won't be FSR on sites two weeks later. For anyone who REALLY loves this shoe and doesn't want to miss out, just wake up early and buy them. If you're unable to do that (guy in school), either make a hook up or get a friend to do it for you and buy them a sixer or a pizza.

Decided to pull the trigger on the milk snakes because I don't want another pair of purple shoes (aka pit vipers) and by the time other 8s come out I'll probably be spending my money on lebron 11s.

That being said, there were several colors available at the HoH I went to. Northline houston. If you guys are interested.

Decided to pull the trigger on the milk snakes because I don't want another pair of purple shoes (aka pit vipers) and by the time other 8s come out I'll probably be spending my money on lebron 11s.

That being said, there were several colors available at the HoH I went to. Northline houston. If you guys are interested.
I need those volts. I wonder if they have a size 9.5?

No luck on the Volt hunt front.  Northline Houston has em, just not in my 11.5.

The stock locate mission wasn't a complete loss though as I was able to find some Sulfurs.

I didn't ask them about what sizes they had in the back but the display fades and the volts were 11 I think. Fades for sure.

Back
Top Bottom