OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Pit vipers via nightwing

Help brighten up a crappy day need these.

tnx
[table][tr][td]10/05/13[/td][td]Kobe 8 System[/td][td]Purple Dynasty/Green Glow-Raspberry Red[/td][/tr][/table]
which one are these?

can i see picture?:smile:

Last edited:
kicks crew is probably the cheapest option for MCs, you won't find them on Ebay less than 3 bills

I finally sold my 10.5 to get an 11 on kicks crew, came to 295 shipped, I sold my 10.5 for 330 shipped and it may sound like i'm raping the guy and making 35 dollars profit but i'm not, shipping to Utah insured and Ebay/Paypal fees I break even to do my size swap

How did you even break even? Ebay charges 9% which comes out to $30.15 on 330, then the PayPal fee is 2.9% + 0.30 which comes to $10.02 and then even at an estimated $10 for shipping which is on the low side for insured, looking at $50.17 in eBay/PayPal/ship fees. Oh and I'm just a numbers junkie so I had to do the math.

How did you even break even? Ebay charges 9% which comes out to $30.15 on 330, then the PayPal fee is 2.9% + 0.30 which comes to $10.02 and then even at an estimated $10 for shipping which is on the low side for insured, looking at $50.17 in eBay/PayPal/ship fees. Oh and I'm just a numbers junkie so I had to do the math.

I paid 230 for the 10.5 sold them for 330 etc got the pair from kicks crew for 295 so after fees and shipping its close to breaking even

I paid 230 for the 10.5 sold them for 330 etc got the pair from kicks crew for 295 so after fees and shipping its close to breaking even

Oh I got ya. My silly brain was calculating what ya paid for the pair u got from kickscrew. Never mind me, move along, nothing to see here, lol.

I went in yesterday for a hoodie. had bhms on.

he told me they're def going to carry the 9.

well thats good to know, FNL should carry Kobe's

graffs really didnt sit on Eastbay/FTL, they sat on NDC though

all good Weezy, I didnt take it the wrong way, but as you can see I barely broke even going through all that but I couldnt make the 10.5 work, I need an 11 or 11.5 in Kobe's

Think I'm going To cop the pit vipers. I missed on most of the 8s due to money issues but I'm good now. Those pics on feet are awesome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom