OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No sir, not at all. It's fine to be happy about an all black pair, but I just don't get the extent of the happiness at all. It's not as if you all can't just ID an all black pair later either way.
mmmm why ID if u can get them at retail if they release as a GR,  alot off people get hyped because they can enjoy the model on court apposed to rocking a limited CW on court n messing them up

All black kobe/lebron/kd always get alot of attention/love u must be new to this thread cuz i seen this happen the past couple of models in the kobe threads 

Here is a thought. It is SOOO AMAZING how many people have dissed Kobe sig line when he started to go with low cut shoes. These people complained and in some cases still complain about this that and the other (in regards to twisting an ankle, no support, slipping and etc.), but yet FAIL to realize that guys (yes even the big men, example the great Bill Russell) were hooping in LOW TOP Converse, Adidas, and Nike (with NO air them) way back in the days way before I was even born. Just throwing that out there, so share with those that THINK this is something new. Thanks. By the way Kobe 8's looking nice just not sure I am on board yet. It does remind me of an modernized Kobe 5.

does anybody know if the Kobe Christmas edition will be releasing at the ES? They say H.O.H exclusive so i'm not sure

Ya already know most def the ES will get them. As a matter of House of Hoops is pretty much Nike's child (at least the one here in Oregon Nike funded and calls a lot of shots for their product for this HOH), plus HOH gets a lot of their product from right around the block (the ES). So yeah they will be there, how much, don't know?

via espn

they look funny the way the toe curls up in that picture. At the same time it looks like the shoe hugs your foot really well. Like a python squeezing its prey to death.

hope these release n soon, my new job requires all black shoes and man if that comfort is there these will be copped A$AP

Not feeling the black outs. Bring out the Sulfurs for MSG or a Knicks PE colorway instead, ****** WOULD LOSE THERE GAWD DAMN MINDS.

Not a fan of all black kicks. I like that he wore them already though. He had been wearing them at practices and stuff for a few weeks now from what I've seen.

We need some more leaked colorways or some ID samples.

ALL BLACK! Yes!

3 wears in I feel like retiring my ZK VII System Elites lol. Need to start saving my scratch!

Back
Top Bottom