OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

a purple/ golden swoosh would have helped the design of the mainly black shoes a bit! All black is just too plain, all the design gets lost!

mmmm why ID if u can get them at retail if they release as a GR,  alot off people get hyped because they can enjoy the model on court apposed to rocking a limited CW on court n messing them up

All black kobe/lebron/kd always get alot of attention/love u must be new to this thread cuz i seen this happen the past couple of models in the kobe threads 

I'm just surprised man. You don't have to cop the all black pair for cheap to play in if it releases or worry about paying more for IDing them. You also don't have to play in any limited colorways either. Just wait until they release all of those regular team colored ones to ball in.

I know everyone is starved for actual pictures of the VIIIs, but getting that excited for a plain, boring all black colorway... just... I don't get it at all.

I doubt that all black pair releases. Most likely just a PE.

The Blackout VI's had grey in them, so did the V's. The Black TB V's were actually better than all three.

Xmas VIII

Not my picture

I'm for sure getting a black solid color VIII. Nothing to get too hyped up about though for a solid colorway.

LMAO at people getting hype for the all black pair. There is no detail at all on the Blk pair, its like he is almost wearing a pair of black socks with laces.
Props to Nike Marketing team!

Looked through a bunch of pages so far, these fit like the 7's? little narrow? .5 up?  And anyone have more info on the grinch's? There's some pre orders floating around eBay at 400 a pop.  Anyone know of a site called amillibound.com lots of pre orders.  Can't wait for these to drop and Nike starts playing with the CW's.  All the makings for a great year for these VIII's

I am for sure getting those Xmas's, been feeling that red on the swoosh a lot. I have fallen in love with the sulfurs as well. Although I told myself I would wait for the sulfurs, I will for sure get them come release date.

Hope someone can answer my question: is it confirmed that the pythons are the year of the snakes? Since the stained glass are the Xmas, I want to say that the phythons are the YOTS judging by its look and release time in 2013?

Hope someone can answer my question: is it confirmed that the pythons are the year of the snakes? Since the stained glass are the Xmas, I want to say that the phythons are the YOTS judging by its look and release time in 2013?

There is no confirmation yet if they are the YOTS or not. They could be, but they might release more than one pair for the YOTS.

There is no confirmation yet if they are the YOTS or not. They could be, but they might release more than one pair for the YOTS.
thanks. that could be really interesting if they release 4 or 5 different cw as the YOTS pack like the all star pack VI.

I doubt that it is... The Python looks too basic. And why would they preview a pivotal colorway for the
entire sig a month or so before launch and around 3 months before RD? Makes no sense in my mind.

It could be, but I think it's unlikely.

I doubt that it is... The Python looks too basic. And why would they preview a pivotal colorway for the
entire sig a month or so before launch and around 3 months before RD? Makes no sense in my mind.

It could be, but I think it's unlikely.

here's the 2K4 YOTS that was on Marqueesole from last month so it's a possibility they preview it in advance.
nike-air-zoom-huarache-2k4-year-of-the-snake-1.jpg

A friend of mine, he's on this forum but I forget his username, told me that his local HOH got in the new Kobe Elite socks.

Just waiting for pics. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom