OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Grinches
alien.gif
ID's? If not, I would love to see these drop

Well the Pythons are supposed to drop in Feb right? So the timing would be about right. I remember the YOTDs were also one of the first colorways to leak for the VIIs too, although those weren't Nike official pics like the Pythons. Either way, I'm sure they'll do something dope for the YOTS. If they **** those up...well, actually people would still eat them up :lol: but I'd love to see them do something dope.

doesn't look like something you can make on ID (as of the preview) coz the swoosh is a different color to the stripe on the back, which in itself is not a full shozuko like on the ID's, although there could be a possibility that those are ID's if they add those options on the 20th

Damn, I need those socks man. s*it.

Regarding the Python talk, yeah, it could very well be the YOTS, I get what you guys are saying.
One thing's for sure though, they will be had. :smokin
so tough.

they look funny the way the toe curls up in that picture. At the same time it looks like the shoe hugs your foot really well. Like a python squeezing its prey to death.
both of those things are factors which why i love the KD V so much for hoop. that curl effect actually makes running super flow-like. the bottom of the shoe just naturally wants to moves when you run. its greatttt. haha i cant even explain it properly.  oh and the fit of the kd v just hugs so nice. man, i NEED to get these 8's on the hardwood.

LMAO at people getting hype for the all black pair. There is no detail at all on the Blk pair, its like he is almost wearing a pair of black socks with laces.
Props to Nike Marketing team!

You do realize that there are a number of people on here that like shoes like the all blacks because we ball in them, therefore those are the least likely to show wear? LMAO at people thinking you only need to buy a pair of kicks if they are galaxy, SB, cloak, xmas inspired...

Grinches

0]

these actually look really good. It's the only shoe so far that makes the scales look like scales. They better name these after every snake in the animal kingdom for each different colorway using the scale pattern. Im guessing black on blacks are black mamba's.

inb4 can't wait for trouser snake colorway

Dude from MNL got their IDs in... DAMN!
removed faces to stay away from trouble.

Chaos looking good, this shoe just looks amazing.

Last edited:
I still feel mid or high's offer ankle support over the lows
oh okay, now go get the Jordan XX8 or Under Armour Charge BB then.

Anyways, good looking out on the pics kobeoverbron! Definitely feeling the chaos id's :smokin :smokin

p.s Never been this excited for a shoe since the Kobe 4 :D

Last edited:
oh okay, now go get the Jordan XX8 or Under Armour Charge BB then.
Anyways, good looking out on the pics kobeoverbron! Definitely feeling the chaos id's :smokin :smokin
p.s Never been this excited for a shoe since the Kobe 4 :D

dude said they WERE SO LIGHT. :smh:
I F****** NEED THESE!!!

We're dying here fellas. LOL :nerd:

Chaos looking real good why they gotta be iDs though. Socks are cool too. Just need solid color uppers then we're in business.

they look funny the way the toe curls up in that picture. At the same time it looks like the shoe hugs your foot really well. Like a python squeezing its prey to death.

both of those things are factors which why i love the KD V so much for hoop. that curl effect actually makes running super flow-like. the bottom of the shoe just naturally wants to moves when you run. its greatttt. haha i cant even explain it properly.  oh and the fit of the kd v just hugs so nice. man, i NEED to get these 8's on the hardwood.

I know exactly what you mean, that's one of the attribute that i liked on the KD IVs. It's like a rocking chair effect that creates a smooth motion for a fast quick step. That's good the 8s went back to improved flexibility that the VII somewhat lacked. Light and explosive taken to new heights. Can't wait to try them on!

Back
Top Bottom