OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

with the bron and kd all stars surfacing, kobes must be the best looking by default.

other two joints aint lookin too good.

Not feeling the concept of the Bron/KD ASG(if that's what we have to look forward to). I hope Nike nails the ASG Kobe this year. I was feeling last years when pics surfaced but after seeing them in person not so much.

I love how the new and past Kobe Elite socks are Quarter High socks. I don't like how high those regular Elite socks go, especially for casual wear.

Looks funny.

With these you can rock on the court or casually in the summer to chill.

Kobe & the Lakers in NY tonight, Thursday national TV game. Think he breaks out the sulfur 8's or the blacks again? Week till they release.

Grinches

0]

Nice.

I say he busts out the Sulfurs. MSG is the biggest stage in basketball. Free marketing why wouldn't they?

That Chaos ID turned out pretty dope. Looks better in a "real life" pic than it does on NikeID, that's for sure.

Damnit if I can't get a white upper. I try to keep my IDs similar. Minimal coloring..a little purp. Clear sole.

Those socks look more like the elite structure running socks instead of basketball specific. Obv they're kobe so I assume they ARE made for basketball, but I still want more info.

I was able to take a peek at the sulfur's at my local HOH. It's a definite cop for me! They look even better in person and are crazy light.

Last edited:
Kobe VIII >>> Bron X
...and I own a pair of Bron X's

This! And not even close! Although I have not seen a K8 in person so that's pretty lame to judge on pics but I have copped multiple X's, not a fan and I can't be happier about the Kobe 8 so far... I'm salivating a release!

Lakers facebook just updated an album titled Kobe 8 System On-Court Debut with pics of the Sulfurs.. Sulfurs it is.. nice.

Lakers on Facebook confirmed Kobe will wear the Kobe 8 System, The Black Mamba's lightest shoe ever. Finally.

Back
Top Bottom