OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Dude, they look EXACTLY like the zk4 in terms of the silhouette. LOOKS GOOD.
I honestly like the back to form feel this has. and yeah, the blackouts could just be for
him to rock until the 20th.

Man, :lol: @ dudes that are hyped for an all black colorway. There's gotta be SOME color.

Anyway, this is pretty much like a test run for him then right? Until he really needs to wear them on Christmas day? I still find it really odd that he wore them tonight.

Man,
laugh.gif
@ dudes that are hyped for an all black colorway. There's gotta be SOME color.
Anyway, this is pretty much like a test run for him then right? Until he really needs to wear them on Christmas day? I still find it really odd that he wore them tonight.
I guess your style has to be my style right? 

That solid color on the shoe finally gives us a preview of just how much potential this shoe has without patterns. As if it didn't have enough potential already, from what I'm hearing, I will be getting at least 4 pairs of these.

I guess your style has to be my style right? 

No sir, not at all. It's fine to be happy about an all black pair, but I just don't get the extent of the happiness at all. It's not as if you all can't just ID an all black pair later either way.

blackouts are very nice. the viii has a nice silhouette and a lot of potential. i imagine i'll be copping at least 3 pairs of the viii when it's all said and done

I don't know about everyone else but I'm just not really feelin the atomic green/volt sole on the Christmas lights edition, I think maybe it'd look better with either a translucent red or an icy sole

did Kobe wear a blackout kobe 8 against the Cavs? Or are those the venomenons again?

edit: NVM, checked the previous page and saw that he did.

Last edited:
you guys think maybe they are just dyed? maybe the nba wont allow him to wear the 4 tone yellow pair?

you guys think maybe they are just dyed? maybe the nba wont allow him to wear the 4 tone yellow pair?

I doubt the league had anything to do with it. They conform to league rules. It doesn't matter the shades of yellow as long it is part of the team colors he's good. It's like when yet to released cars hit the streets for testing, they are wrapped in black vinyl tape or something like that so people can get a glimpse of it but don't see the full details. Well that's my guess.

does anybody know if the Kobe Christmas edition will be releasing at the ES? They say H.O.H exclusive so i'm not sure

Nike don't need to dye anything. They can just make a pair. I'm sure Kobe has like a million colorways at his house of every shoe.

Why do people continue to say he won't be wearing them until Christmas?? Do y'all honestly think his shoe will release and not wear them? Be real people.

If the blackouts have to be made on I.d then it wouldn't be worth it at all. Wouldnt pay more than 90 for them.

Back
Top Bottom