OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kobe wearing the Blackout Kobe 8

think he wore the viii's b/c he's been losing and he's lookin for a change.

also, you may have noticed he pulled out the blk sleeve. he hasnt worn it since the 08 season.

i think the blk out viii's and blk sleeve represent him reaching a new level of seriousness...

Loving the black on black shoes, and when he whooped out the black shooting sleeve, it got serious. I was already buying these shoes, but this just solidified my decision.

I like that they are actually blacked out this year. Their was no IV, V was too shiny and had some gray, VI had gray, and vii had gray. These are great.

I probably won't get the black-out, just all black with the grey Nike logo and Shozoku. Obviously not like the grey in the pics from the Cleveland game. Black and grey like the VII's. 

Last edited:
How do we even know the blackouts are releasing for the general public, this could have been something for him to wear for the next couple of games until they play in the garden on thursday on tnt. National t.v. audience, barkley commentating the game, sure to draw ratings and they (Nike) will not want him in a all black shoe with that type of national exposure.

Last edited:
They look decent in black. I wouldn't buy em, but I would like some del sol added to them.

^^ i wont be suprised if he does...than again he will wear the 8's xmas day against the knicks....so maybe he might wear them thursday or just wait till xmas to wear the "christmas lights"

Back
Top Bottom