OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

these remind me of the 2010  Hyperfuses. not too big of a fan. id really like to see a kobe shoe thats a high.

not a PS, the real deal.
900x900px-LL-645e703e_20121121205328.jpeg

^Will be copped with quickness if Nike would release it.

People are so use to seeing and wearing high-tops, they don't know any different. You can still get injured in those, it's all about a stable ankle and foot. Kobe produces fast and stable shoes. 

People are so use to seeing and wearing high-tops, they don't know any different. You can still get injured in those, it's all about a stable ankle and foot. Kobe produces fast and stable shoes. 

Can't get to 300 fast enough, can you?

Haven't bought a pair of Kobe's since the 4s. I'm really diggin the sulfurs and I'm looking forward to getting a pair.

Last edited:
Just give me a solid upper option on these on iD and I'm copping a Space Jam and Bred XI inspired Kobe VIII, all I want NIKE c'mon!

Yeah I do it for hooping purposes, all black with a translucent sole are usually easy to maintain cleanliness. Believe me, after the white black PDF upper for the VIIs I iD'd, I said no more white uppers for shoes I'm going to ball in. Cleaning those VIIs were a bit and a half son!

After seeing a pair in hand the other day at footlocker... Sulfurs will be scooped ASAP. Just trying to secure a discount :lol: very nice in person!

Back
Top Bottom