OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

those are clearly GS with the full shozoku.

man those sulfurs are looking too nice :smh: :pimp:

Last edited:
I was looking at my 3/4 yesterday while hooping, thinking there wouldn't be any difference if i went to lows

I like Kobes, and the way the sulfurs look have throughly shocked me, and I understand people who've come to hate mids or high tops but I still prefer hyperdunks even tho I do play in Kobes, just my opinion.

Look at the back of this shoe and how it's a full shozoku symbol.

Now check the back of this one which only has the lower portion of the shozoku (the two stripes).

Weird, right? Fakes/ Special edition?

i was at the event. the top pair is GS, bottom pair is a mens pair. they have sizes 3.5-16 to test out. 3.5-6.5 all had full shozokos on the back while 7-16 had the 2 stripes. hope that helps.

Of the colorways I've seen thus far, I'm leaning towards the solid color uppers.

Interesting they lowered the 2nd to last eyelet...

I'm sure someone already caught it or mentioned it, but the reason the men's pairs don't have the full shozoku....

Last edited:
I'm about to get Nike Quarter socks, people who wear Elites look better with high tops. Anyone know FOR SURE that NEW Kobe socks are coming out? He hasn't had any out in stores in a while, a long while. Kobe needs more socks out there in stores!

blue lights and sulfters just added to the must get list...loving the look of the 8's. Hope they perform just as well on the court

I hope the 8s drop at the same time here in Korea. Don't want to wait until January.
I am looking forward to trying the lunar cushioning. For me, I'm sure anything would be a step up from the set up on the VIIs.
Blue Lights cw is looking great, and leaves the door open for a lot more promising cws. I just hope they drop more options into the ID system sooner rather than later.

Hopefully Nike will be able to pull off a solid colorway instead of the mixing colors with the snake skin.

I wanna see some solid colors for the Kobe 8's and to see if they're gonna make some Kobe socks too. I need some Kobe socks.

Back
Top Bottom