OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Box from kickz is just nasty

Btw no custom fees

ok so the Easters are set to release 3/29. I want to buy these but only if there isnt any other must cop colorway next month in April like the silver/purple ones or the purple fades. Anyone have any info on the KB releases for next month?
no info has been posted mentioned or displayed for next month, to my knowledge. Honestly I would grab the easters and if something does come along next month that you want instead, you can always just resell to someone who wants them for retail + ship and get your money back and purchase the pair that you do want.

looks like they send it in gift boxes you use for putting clothes in for christmas birthdays etc .. cheap!

The shoe box was half open with advertisement cards everywhere, it's like they took the shoe box from the 3 point line and shot it into the shipping box

Shoes weren't damage though

Ups hate? lol really? Y'all literally do nothing but complain. There are simple ways to avoid problems with deliveries :smh: and if you really want nothing to do with it all together, buy the shoes at the store and take them to your house your self

Last edited:
Kith is doing some phone orders as well for the EXT versions. They always have dope shots of their shoes to. Here's a few of the ones they have on site

Didnt the home CW of the VIIs come out in summertime after the season was over last year? Seemed weird but I am pretty sure a lot of summer releases will be available.

Anyone know if the Easters are dropping in GS sizes? I know I'm not the only one trying to cop for their girl,...

only 8s that gon hit is the pythons. thats what im waitng for.

I think it's absolutely inevitable that the 8s hit the sales racks..
it has happened for every other signature release to date...
I suspect, the pythons, blue lights, volts and even some remnants of the sulfurs and camos will make appearances...

I still get irked when I think about all those cats who got their VI Big Stages at the outlets for dirt cheap...
some people even got multiple pairs...

As for coupons, I have used the coupon in store on 2 pairs of 8s so far (red camos & green camos) both were within a few days after the RD.

I should go pick up a pair of sulfurs too using the coupon....

Kith is doing some phone orders as well for the EXT versions. They always have dope shots of their shoes to. Here's a few of the ones they have on site
Very nice pictures! Thanks for posting them. I enjoy looking at nice pics of sneakers. I'm so in love with the look of the red camo's I wish they came in my size.lol

I agree - Kobe 8 is a great shoe but some will hit sales and outlets especially if the lakers miss the playoffs and people forget what a good season Kobe had

I agree - Kobe 8 is a great shoe but some will hit sales and outlets especially if the lakers miss the playoffs and people forget what a good season Kobe had

I never thought they'd miss the playoffs... but unsure now with Kobe's injury...

I want those red suedes... can't get thru on KithNYC smh... called the other location but they only selling in the one in Manhattan

**** that man lakers aint missing the playoffs 
mean.gif
 do hope blue corals hit outlets though and volts

Back
Top Bottom