OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

just got off phone with kith, they had a 9, thier phone was real bad dude had to call me back on another phone....said theyd call back after order process and should be shipped out today or tomorrow....

KithNYC takes really nice pictures of their shoes. Sometimes its a misrepresentation of the colors of the actual shoe but they get the details of the shoe beautifully.! :smokin

just got off phone with kith, they had a 9, thier phone was real bad dude had to call me back on another phone....said theyd call back after order process and should be shipped out today or tomorrow....

Mind sharing that other phone number they called you on...? Any sz8 left?

I didnt ask about sizes only if they had a 9....it was a wi number so Im guessin it was dudes cell....

ya'll gotta remember, Kobe's new shoe always comes out couple months into the season, unlike other sig's. We will get releases into the summer. and there has NEVER not been a laker c/w release in the kobe line. we will get some, just give it time.

I feel you but my issue is getting a lakers cw late or during the summer. IMO a lakers cw should be one of the first 3-4 cw's released. Still love this shoe tho lol

same thing they told me. took me almost 20 min to get through. first time i did they hung up on me. finally got through a second time. just praying the order goes through. Most of yall know I been after the black ext 8.

Just got through and order my size 8.... finally hahaha they will ship out tomorrow.

I could tell dude was having a bad time already with all the phone calls... was a bit grumpy :smokin

Last edited:
same thing they told me. took me almost 20 min to get through. first time i did they hung up on me. finally got through a second time. just praying the order goes through. Most of yall know I been after the black ext 8.
did they give you a total?

11.5 a half
cool thanks. 11.5 prob is pushing it 12 is tts. ill leave it for someone else. dang
tired.gif

Congrats for any one copping off Kith, thought about going for the red suede after I posted the info but decided to hold off, already have the black and I doubt i'd wear the red suede much, don't have a lot of matching gear to go with the red and purple

Held some "super hero" (not sure if that's the name that's what my roommate told me) Kobes yesterday. First time seeing the Kobe 8s they are really light! This was a really nice colorway. It was like yellow, teal, and red brush strokes all over the shoe. Pretty cool. I don't know a release date or anything about them.
sounds like those multi colored kobes that popped up a few weeks ago

Held some "super hero" (not sure if that's the name that's what my roommate told me) Kobes yesterday. First time seeing the Kobe 8s they are really light! This was a really nice colorway. It was like yellow, teal, and red brush strokes all over the shoe. Pretty cool. I don't know a release date or anything about them.

Can you get a pic?

Back
Top Bottom