OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

House of Hoops Dadeland still has all pairs except for the EXTs.

I like the red suede YOTS but didn't plan on copping, those Kith pics just changed that, lol.

Just got the Black Mambas from Rock City, thanks again to the dude that posted the info.

Joints are really clean in person. Looking to cop both the Red Camos and Suedes to complete the pack.

Can't wait to see hopefully some more college players with team colored Kobe's during conference/NCAA tournament time

Held some "super hero" (not sure if that's the name that's what my roommate told me) Kobes yesterday. First time seeing the Kobe 8s they are really light! This was a really nice colorway. It was like yellow, teal, and red brush strokes all over the shoe. Pretty cool. I don't know a release date or anything about them.
Were they these?

Barcelona is what I've heard people call them. 
cool thanks. 11.5 prob is pushing it 12 is tts. ill leave it for someone else. dang
tired.gif
I snagged it up, i used wire transfer so now i can exchanged these black ext i got from kickz.com,  btw the black ext arent all that in person
I like the concept of the Black Mambe EXT but after seeing how damn shiny they are, I did not cop.  IMO, more suede and less of the black scale effect would have worked better.

I ordered the sulfurs at my local FTL and got a sneak peak of the Easters.

Last edited:
Held some "super hero" (not sure if that's the name that's what my roommate told me) Kobes yesterday. First time seeing the Kobe 8s they are really light! This was a really nice colorway. It was like yellow, teal, and red brush strokes all over the shoe. Pretty cool. I don't know a release date or anything about them.

and no pics? how'd he get them?

has anyone copped a size 12 kobe asg at kickz? my order got cancelled...damn...was able to placed an order yesterday and got an order confirmation email...got another email that it was out of stock or backordered...i thought it was only on backorder but looked at order history and its status is already "order cancelled." :frown:

If you guys are talking about the EXT's fitting a .5 size bigger, is it the length wise or the width wise?

The shoe overall just feels roomier because of the material used on the upper and no heel cup. I got my true size and hate the fit compared to the regular version.

i have searched everywhere for the Sulphurs and no one has them in my size, so i caved in and had foot action order them instore for me and hopefully i will get them tomorrow. And i just got in these today from a member here!

Back
Top Bottom