OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

MY ORDER FROM KICKZ JUST ARRIVED VERY SATISFIED FAST SHIPPING! ORDERED A RANDOM MAGAZINE TO PUT IT OVER 150 TO GET FREE SHIPPING

Repped, that foreign magazine with T-Mac on the cover got me laughing...

I ordered 2 pairs of Red camo from NDC and I just received someone else's order with just ONE PAIR. Dude got my other pair, and now they are sold out of 11.5. :smh:

:x :smh:

I'm pretty sure you can raise enough hell on a NDC customer service rep to give you one of those 15% off discounts at least

1) Sulphur (copped)
2) Red Camo (copped)
3) Blue Lights (maybe if I get them on sale)
4) Christmas (not too shabby)
5) I hate the other colorways. I hate the pythons. I hate the supernaturals and the Volts. I REALLY hate the BHM. I EXTREMELY hate the All-Stars. I love the KD All stars and copped, I liked the Lebron ASG but hate the shoe as a balling shoe (too bulky and no flex, caused me shin splints). But the Kobes were a WASTE! Gotdamn cheeze pizza w/GITD bell pepper. Blech :smh:

Last edited:
So far I only own 3 CWs (sulfurs, blue lights and chaos iD). Decided to wait on the red camos with the hope that most people will be content with previous releases and the later releases that are gr are easier to come by but I'm sure that plan will backfire lol.

Repped, that foreign magazine with T-Mac on the cover got me laughing...

I didn't even think about it until I saw that it's not in English. :rofl:

1) Sulphur (copped)
2) Red Camo (copped)
3) Blue Lights (maybe if I get them on sale)
4) Christmas (not too shabby)
5) I hate the other colorways. I hate the pythons. I hate the supernaturals and the Volts. I REALLY hate the BHM. I EXTREMELY hate the All-Stars. I love the KD All stars and copped, I liked the Lebron ASG but hate the shoe as a balling shoe (too bulky and no flex, caused me shin splints). But the Kobes were a WASTE! Gotdamn cheeze pizza w/GITD bell pepper. Blech :smh:

That shi cray.

Last edited:
So far I only own 3 CWs (sulfurs, blue lights and chaos iD). Decided to wait on the red camos with the hope that most people will be content with previous releases and the later releases that are gr are easier to come by but I'm sure that plan will backfire lol.

Yeah, almost backfired on me in the DC area. Fought the urge to buy them on release day. Went to HOH Wednesday, sold out completely. Called every other footlocker in the area, only one had my size because they caught a shipment that day. Wouldn't hold it (Dbag), get to the mall after work, its gone. Ended up getting the last 9.5 (although I am sure the will restock at some point) at Nike DC yesterday.

Pissed I didnt get to use my bday discount at FTL. Eh whatever.

the red camo's are ugliest kobe 8 at the moment imo.. the silver heel cup throws off the entire shoe.

:x :smh:

I'm pretty sure you can raise enough hell on a NDC customer service rep to give you one of those 15% off discounts at least

U prolly dont even have to raise hell like that tho

I got a 15% off code for just returning an item

U should get that and then some for that screw up

And on top of that, my red camos came in tday

Not posting pics tho, we all know what they look like

the red camo's are ugliest kobe 8 at the moment imo.. the silver heel cup throws off the entire shoe.
Red Camos are one of the nicest colorway so far. every one has there own taste but I woudl say 75-80% of the people like the red camos.

1. XMAS

2. BHM

3. ASG

4. Sulfurs

5. Red Camos

6. Blue Lights

7. Volts

8. Pythons

i think easters wont be that hard to get....maybe like last years, well i hope

I'm hoping too.

Last years kobes were the ugliest now his easter color way is the nicest.
So i think people will want em more, but hoping there easy to get in the LA area.

Nike called the guy that got my 2 pairs, claims he only got 1 pair! SCUM :smh:

I will be on the lookout for NDC restock I guess...

Nike called the guy that got my 2 pairs, claims he only got 1 pair! SCUM :smh:

I will be on the lookout for NDC restock I guess...

U got got

Its ok karma is a beach

Sry u got done dirty

Nike should definately do something nice for u, like throw a party

Im inviting myself so u dont have to send the invitation, Thnx

Ok, u must be on bath salts..

No really, the heel cup bothers u that much tho?

If it were black or red, would that maybe help?

Since when does eastbay require signatures at delivery? I thought I would have my red camos waiting for me when I got home but nope :lol:

Red Camos are one of the nicest colorway so far. every one has there own taste but I woudl say 75-80% of the people like the red camos.

1. XMAS

2. BHM

3. ASG

4. Sulfurs

5. Red Camos

6. Blue Lights

7. Volts

8. Pythons
I dont own all of these you listed (* by the ones I do) but based on appearance in my opinion

1. BHM*

2. ASG

3. Sulfur*

4. Red Camo*

5. Blue Lights*

6. Volt

7. Xmas

8. Python

9. Black Mamba EXT

10. Red Suede

Back
Top Bottom