OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This shoe is amazing and addicting. Really trying to have self control from buying every cw. Disappointed no Lakers cw tho.

Top 5:
Christmas Lights
BHM
Sulfur
Python
Blue Lights

Still debating my size in these. I've tried the 11 and 11.5 on, I guess if I was going to use them to play in I would prefer the 11 but for casual I think I like the 11.5 more, problem is the 11.5 is often hard to find.

This shoe is amazing and addicting. Really trying to have self control from buying every cw. Disappointed no Lakers cw tho.

ya'll gotta remember, Kobe's new shoe always comes out couple months into the season, unlike other sig's. We will get releases into the summer. and there has NEVER not been a laker c/w release in the kobe line. we will get some, just give it time.

Last edited:
Still debating my size in these. I've tried the 11 and 11.5 on, I guess if I was going to use them to play in I would prefer the 11 but for casual I think I like the 11.5 more, problem is the 11.5 is often hard to find.

See, I am sort of in between as well. The EM figures to stretch a little - moreso than either the KB6 or 7, so I think my blue lights size 11 will be ok, but at the very least I figured the 11 should be fine for casual/loose lace up. If I want to wear thicker socks and lockdown I think I will stick with 11.5 which I have for BHM and ASG. Want to ID a pair as well, but probably gonna chill for awhile. Last few months have been packed with releases.

My red camos just came in these are really light I literally thought there wasn't shoes in the box haha can't wait to ball in these.

any possibility on kobe 8s hitting sale racks? I know the pythons are sitting on eastbay but still excluded from discount. will it be possible to use coupons on them in the future? or do all signature lines have that discount exclusion forever?

any possibility on kobe 8s hitting sale racks? I know the pythons are sitting on eastbay but still excluded from discount. will it be possible to use coupons on them in the future? or do all signature lines have that discount exclusion forever?

sales on the 8s will probably happen more towards the summer/fall

you can generally use coupons on kobes in-store compared to online

eastbay seems to be holding off on allowing promo codes for many shoes this season. kind of weird.

only 8s that gon hit is the pythons. thats what im waitng for.

Coupons were useable for the VI's and VII's so I don't see why they would exclude the VIII's. I don't see them doing this anytime soon though.

Yeah I was waiting to use my 25% Gold club discount on the sulphurs, waited 2 months after release and the were STILL excluded! Still are to this day, and now they are gone for the most part.

Seems like they changed their business strategy as far as the coupons go.

No lebrons kobes and durants from this season are included in discounts. Even colors that have been out for months arent excluded. The blue diamond bron X sports pack popped up a few days ago for 270 and was still full price.

Yeah I was waiting to use my 25% Gold club discount on the sulphurs, waited 2 months after release and the were STILL excluded! Still are to this day, and now they are gone for the most part.

I was doing the same thing. I was waiting for the exclusion to be lifted on the Pythons.

Got tired of waiting, I broke down and used my 25% code on the Black/Volt Revis.

Haha nice^ I broke down and used it the day it expired on black/red KD 5's, somehow they weren't excluded. I think the entire black pack isn't excluded.

Haha nice^ I broke down and used it the day it expired on black/red KD 5's, somehow they weren't excluded. I think the entire black pack isn't excluded.

Yup the black plack KDs haven't been excluded for awhile. Also one or two Lebron colorways (I think the seaweed green), but none of the Kobes. I missed out on the sulfurs trying to wait out the coupon exclusion, now I'm just hoping they pop up in outlets and I manage to catch them.

sales on the 8s will probably happen more towards the summer/fall

you can generally use coupons on kobes in-store compared to online

eastbay seems to be holding off on allowing promo codes for many shoes this season. kind of weird.
if a pair of kobes makes it past the weekend, seems like here recently that on mondays or tuesdays, online provides free shipping and the use of codes. But on RD its a wrap because its a "new release" but 2 days later on monday its not? If I knew those red camos would make past the weekend i would have waited but oh well theyre arriving today
happy.gif

[table][TR]
[td][SIZE=11pt]Bond Fees[/SIZE][/td]

[/TR]
[/table][table][TR]
[td]
Customers are responsible for payment of duties and taxes. When funds are not provided in advance by the customer, and UPS must post a bond to allow UPS shipments to be released in advance of payment to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).

you just prove yourself talking with your backside.again I bolded it for you. reading is fundamental. [SIZE=10pt]:lol: [/SIZE]
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

:smh::smh: probably work for UPS. smdh

you do realize that UPS, and fedex, are the only companies that do this?

when people send me stuff via USPS, canada post takes over the package and i just get charged taxes. if anything, canada post should be charging me some sort of fee for taking over a package they didn't originally even have to deliver.

I'm confused as to why there is not a Lakers colorway released. Its odd that here we are regular season basically over and there is no traditional colorway..SMH 
mean.gif

Anyone get hit with custom fees from Kickz.com? What happens if I dont accept the package?
I have the same question. What if we have no check or money order? do they take the package back and I have to then pick it up at ups location and pay them?

ok so the Easters are set to release 3/29. I want to buy these but only if there isnt any other must cop colorway next month in April like the silver/purple ones or the purple fades. Anyone have any info on the KB releases for next month?

Anyone get hit with custom fees from Kickz.com? What happens if I dont accept the package?
I have the same question. What if we have no check or money order? do they take the package back and I have to then pick it up at ups location and pay them?
If you do not accept it at the time of arrival it simply goes back to the ups or usps location that delivers to your area and you will have to pick it up there. After so long if you do not they will eventually return, im not sure how long that is, but i wouldnt expect either of you to just leave it and say F it lol.

Back
Top Bottom