OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Here's my order from Kickz

This is what they came in , they do ship double boxed :

Only difference is the inside sticker on the insole from the pair I had a while back from HOHs
-Inside Sticker
-No "suggested retail" tag
- They do come with all the Area 72 Accessories - Outer tag , Inside Newspaper

Pics- Shoes are flawless

Bonus (decided to mess around with the GID

Overall , I am very satisfied with ordering from kickz and I'm sure everyone that placed an order will be too .

why would you blame ups? it's the gov't setting this fees up.

on another note. balled on with the volts tonight great kicks to play in, although rolled my ankle and don't blame the shoe at all, stepped on someones foot. my league starts saturday hopefully will feel better by then.

Because here on NT people specialize in talking out of their backsides.

Bahahahaha !!! word !

lol here we go with the ignorant people.

we are charged duties and taxes (which i'm okay with paying), but then we are charged additional fees for clearing the item..

we are charged the fees in the link below. so if someone sends me a pair of shoes and marks it at $100.01, i get charged the tax from the gov PLUS $29 because they cleared my package for me :x

http://www.ups.com/content/ca/en/shipping/cost/zones/customs_clearance.html

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]Bond Fees[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Customers are responsible for payment of duties and taxes. When funds are not provided in advance by the customer, and UPS must post a bond to allow UPS shipments to be released in advance of payment to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).

you just prove yourself talking with your backside.again I bolded it for you. reading is fundamental. 
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Those are some sweet pics of the GITD on the ASGs. I like a couple other colorways as much or better, but the ASGs definitely have the nicest details on any of the VIIIs so far IMO.

GITD is a cool feature that never gets used... Would love to see the next hot feature be more useful. That being said the ASG detail on the swoosh, the swirl patter, the bright orange and the KB24 all make for an amazing shoe.

That ankle pic looks rough but could be much worse. Hate it when guys undercut a jump shot especially when they claim they're boxing out. Should be a foul call every time.

a late night trade popped up. got my second pair. not bad, a great replacement for my kobe6 blackout, if anything a better casual wear replacement. now i can tear up my 6s on the court. :nthat:

I see so many Kobe's being worn in my gym but I'm happy to say I'm the only one rocking the ASG while I play. Definitely speaks to the quality of the shoe and marketing. Getting limited shoes might be a pain but being the only one with those kicks makes it worth it.

Not trying to hijack the UPS
tongue.gif
 thread but I took a few more crap photos for those debating whether or not to get on the Cultural train. I do not think these are a must have for the 8 line but I plan to wear these into the ground during the summer. Also any manual trans drivers out there the 8s are great for pedal feel!

Sorry if this question has been asked/answered already, but does anyone know if the Easters are releasing in GS sizes? 
nerd.gif

Only difference is the inside sticker on the insole from the pair I had a while back from HOHs
-Inside Sticker

Pics- Shoes are flawless

Overall , I am very satisfied with ordering from kickz and I'm sure everyone that placed an order will be too .

loks good!!

-Inside Sticker

Pics- Shoes are flawless

I cannot wait for mine to come in from kickz on friday. These pics are mad dope. I feel ashamed now.....never knew that swoosh glowed in the dark haha.

Kobe step on Daytan Jones's Kobes and sprained his ankle in the Kobes lol

Priceless

Last edited:

how did u get them to glow so well and take a picture of it

Back
Top Bottom