OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Here in LA , the ups man always leaves the packages outside without notifying anyone >:

My neighbor got her package stolen because the ups man just left it there at her doorstep ....wtf

thats not just LA ups leaves packages at everyone doorstep everywhere. Get that ups my choice and you can re-schedule the delivery for when youre home or something like that

Last edited:
Im really trying to convince myself that i dont like the easters the colors just blend so well damn march broke the bank... Im going to get them anyway and if i dont like ill return or hook someone up here for retail + ship. Well thats if im lucky enough to get thru online cuz i already know my 1 measly FTL aint getting them
Right there with you man... Didn't like em at all at first, as the days pass... They're growing on me big time.

Luckily a friend already asked if I was scooping and I said no, so he asked if I could help him.

saw this pic on a local group posting and i'm sure some of you guys would like.

These look real nice. Unique CW too! Shoes, man, why the hell did I get into this $$$$$$$$ hahaha.

Thanks for sharing the pic

thats not just LA ups leaves packages at everyone doorstep everywhere. Get that ups my choice and you can re-schedule the delivery for when youre home or something like that

I'm a total believer in that UPS My Choice...

Have packages held at the UPS facility, or redirect delivery to where I want them dropped off...

Comes in handy if Im not sure if I'm gonna be at home or at my office.

has anyone here balled in both the kobe 8s and the lebron 10? I know this is the kobe thead, but please be as unbias as possible. 

Thanks! 

Here in LA , the ups man always leaves the packages outside without notifying anyone
mad.gif

My neighbor got her package stolen because the ups man just left it there at her doorstep ....wtf
I work for a shipping company here in TX and we also have an automatic residential release policy to houses unless a signature is requested by the shipper. You do realize how many packages UPS delivers every single day right? It's in the millions... every day. 

If you and everyone in your neighborhood aren't home, do you honestly think it's practical for a company to wait around for your neighbor to get home? They'd have to hold onto a package for the next three days and hope to catch you at home. The reality is, most people work during the day and to guarantee the service they offer, they will leave a package outside your door. Have your shipper pay a few bucks extra and they'll make sure you accept the delivery with a signature. 

Thats why they and most other reputable carriers offer real time tracking online. The options are out there, but you have to take advantage of them. Just like dude said, UPS My Choice is an option. 

80% of my pick ups get delivered to my job so that's also an idea if thats a possibility for you. 

Last edited:
UPS is the worst company out there.

they charge Canadians all these BS fees when receiving packages from the US..

i avoid them at all costs and hope they go bankrupt.

Here in LA , the ups man always leaves the packages outside without notifying anyone >:

Last edited:
USPS and FedEx also leave packages on the doorstep unless signature is required... Ups still sucks tho.

I'm a total believer in that UPS My Choice...

Have packages held at the UPS facility, or redirect delivery to where I want them dropped off...

Comes in handy if Im not sure if I'm gonna be at home or at my office.

Luckily for my i live in a relatively safe area. A few cars got broken into a while back (well their doors were unlocked..dumb ppl) but other than those instances pretty chill lots of kids and families. Helps that i work 10 min away so when i know i have something coming i either go home for lunch at general delivery time or leave work to come pick it up and head back. The times that i did neither at first i was worry someone would take it but im pretty laxed about it. Now when i lived in my apt (2 years ago before that ups my choice) man i hate they leave ya stuff at the door thats worse than the doorstep or porch. Apt buildings its like free reign

USPS and FedEx also leave packages on the doorstep unless signature is required... Ups still sucks tho.
FedEx actually has a signature required on everything unless otherwise requested. Basically the opposite of UPS and everyone else.

The reality is, most Global Carriers are too big to guarantee perfect service across the board. The people factor is too unpredictable. 

I like the idea of signature but most people are at work when fed ex ups and usps arrive so by the time you get off work the stupid place is closed and u cant go pick up at the facility so you have to wait a whole nother day and try to map out your route so u can get to work on time and get ur package or leave early and hope u make it with no traffic.

That gif is so true especially at my apt i could hear the ups man just dropping ppls stuff or tossin it. Caught his *** one day haha

has anyone here balled in both the kobe 8s and the lebron 10? I know this is the kobe thead, but please be as unbias as possible. 

Thanks! 

Both great performers but made for different beasts. If your priority is support and cushioning, get LeBrons, if you need court feel, flexibility and lightness, get the 8's

I posted this last night on page 817

FYI: My Kickz.com order for the Kobe AS got hit with custom duties for $24.11, The shoes cost me $203.80 + $5.50 for Foreign Fee on my AX, total $233.41. Not bad. I'm located in Norcal in the Bay Area if anyone wanted to know. I knew before the delivery of the amount by calling International Import/Export Services 800-782-7892 and giving them my tracking, they are open 24/7, they take money order or check only at the time of delivery! Hope this helps!

Ok so the on feet picture of the Easters is making me feel a little better that the pr pair isn't releasing. I hope I have a chance to get them.

These recent pics have been turning me on to the easters. I think these would look amazing on the court. Will pick up for balling if the price is at $140 and reasonably easy to cop. 

Back
Top Bottom