OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those look so dope on feet!!!

Saw a young lady wearing them the other day, the ladies look good in the Kobe 8's, nice low sneaker -- not those big bulky Lebrons lol.
I can't wait to rock 'em. I think I might this weekend in Galveston Island. St. Patty's weekend 
happy.gif

how long do you guys think before the pythons hit outlets?? I see everywhere pretty much has a FSR 

Can you explain? They feel more tts? Also how about your other pairs? Looking to get a pair for ball but need xdr, so I gotta buy them online. Can't try them on to get the right fit. If you could compare to the kobe6 or J's would be a great help.
They fit similar to the VIs, but better.
lol. dont' get me over excited. i loved the 6s and these are better?! uh oh... nike gonna make a killing... on my wallet... :lol:

Last edited:
Eastbay?? If so, did they ship in the baggie?
yes eastbay. double boxed
smokin.gif
eek.gif

Small miracles.
Finally delivered today after EastBay's back order on RD.
Dammit.  Might be bday coupon time.  That or see if FNL will drop the coupon restriction and stack a coupon with a reward.  If I don't be careful I'm gonna cop all 4 on my want list in one foul swoop.

got a pair of the red camos today with the ftl bday coupon. Got the last 10.5. These are great in person. Kobe 8s are by far my favorites of the line, between the comfort and the colorways im blown away. Really want the volts next.

Got my ASGs from KICKZ.com.

I HAD TO PAY $25.77 to UPS for "SURCHARGES."

Anyone else experienced this?
Most people will tell you it's a hit or miss. By the way do you have to pay the UPS man on the spot in order to get your package? How does that work? Should be getting mine in on Friday, seems like everyone got theirs today (ordered on friday too),  but mine got delayed I think my bank took a while for it to process cause they didn't send out my package till payment was totally cleared etc.

Copped the volts with the bday coupon. Was going to pick up the pythons as well but my FTL wouldn't let me use the bday coupon twice for the python purchase. It all worked out cuz the purchase of te volts let me fill out a FTL customer service survey to get $10 off my next purchase. I'll just use that with the bday coupon for the pythons :D

Most people will tell you it's a hit or miss. By the way do you have to pay the UPS man on the spot in order to get your package? How does that work? Should be getting mine in on Friday, seems like everyone got theirs today (ordered on friday too),  but mine got delayed I think my bank took a while for it to process cause they didn't send out my package till payment was totally cleared etc.
Yes I had to pay the UPS guy $25.77. I ordered Friday.

No they dont take debit/credit cards. Didnt have ready cash with me so I paid by check.

Actually the bank charged my account last Sunday night, so I suppose it's Monday morning in Germany during that time - and that's the time they sent out a shipping confirmation.

Kobe wont let that ankle stop him from the playoffs (i hope) otherwise they cant do it without him

Back
Top Bottom