OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got a question for the sneaker head veterans.  Got the kobe 8 year of the snake red suede.  Im afraid if the shoes get dirty and I clean them with water, or anything for that matter it will wreck them.  Any suggestions or cool cleaning tricks?

Yup. Ext models are lifestyle/casual. Saw pics on someone wearing in game. Looks good but don't know about performance.
Also I ball in low tops (kobe6,aj11 low, kd3/4) and have no issues. Yes I have rolled my ankle in them but usually coming down on someone's foot. Low tops for ball isn't bad but just isn't for everyone.

Nah the Kobe 8 EXT should be ok for playing Basketball,

The low top Hyperfuse series doesn't use heel counters and they seem to be fine

Yup. Ext models are lifestyle/casual. Saw pics on someone wearing in game. Looks good but don't know about performance.
Also I ball in low tops (kobe6,aj11 low, kd3/4) and have no issues. Yes I have rolled my ankle in them but usually coming down on someone's foot. Low tops for ball isn't bad but just isn't for everyone.

Nah the Kobe 8 EXT should be ok for playing Basketball,

The low top Hyperfuse series doesn't use heel counters and they seem to be fine

"Culturals" came in today. I compared them to my Atomic green IDs from last year and yes these culturals are Atomic Green IMO

What does everyone think of the lace swap?

Last edited:
that lace swap is nice!
pimp.gif
 ^

Got a question for the sneaker head veterans.  Got the kobe 8 year of the snake red suede.  Im afraid if the shoes get dirty and I clean them with water, or anything for that matter it will wreck them.  Any suggestions or cool cleaning tricks?
Don't get em dirty. Any moisture or liquid based cleaner will mess up the texture of the suede. Some might recommend Jason Markk, but even that will mess up the suede.

They are Atomic Green, and matches perfectly. I will use these laces at least for St Pats day.

I will try that. I have grey laces from Kobe 7 Grey Wolf 

I like the lace scheme they used on the red camo, python, supernaturals. Wish they had a grey/volt (atomic green) for these
man i hope they add speckled laces as an option on IDs

So, for the people with volts, is the volt a real volt color or is it like someone said earlier, more of an atomic green?  I am thinking about buying these volt socks for mine when my shoes come in but if it isn't the same color I am not going to worry about it.

So, for the people with volts, is the volt a real volt color or is it like someone said earlier, more of an atomic green?  I am thinking about buying these volt socks for mine when my shoes come in but if it isn't the same color I am not going to worry about it.
It's really light not dark. The socks night match, but I'll wait for them to come in 1st before you buy them.

Kickz finally processed my ASG order, guess they should be shipping out soon. My order was barely over $200, will I still likely get hit with customs fees?

Back
Top Bottom