OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Personally I prefer the black laces, while the volt laces look good but I think its drawing attention away from the upper. With the black laces you notice the upper more and then that volt is like 
eek.gif

Everyone who bought the volts, did yours come with the full shozoku like the Manchester United supporter's above? or was it just the two lines?  Ordered mine online since they aren't available locally where I'm at.  If it's a full shozoku, why the heck did they make volt socks?

Don't get em dirty. Any moisture or liquid based cleaner will mess up the texture of the suede. Some might recommend Jason Markk, but even that will mess up the suede.

I will also add that you might want to water proof spray your shoes in case water or liquids drop on them. they don't mess up the suede, but make sure to wear them carefully.

brushing and erasers can take off light dirt marks as well.

Everyone who bought the volts, did yours come with the full shozoku like the Manchester United supporter's above? or was it just the two lines?  Ordered mine online since they aren't available locally where I'm at.  If it's a full shozoku, why the heck did they make volt socks?
Full logo.

Why do you think they sold the socks 2 1/2 months ago?

Lace Swap on the Volts/Cultural's are Fuego! Been waiting for someone to do the swap, mine are coming this Friday from NDC got my Grinch laces ready.

Just got the suedes in. Not sure if I want to keep them for the price I paid though, I'm really cautious with my kicks as it is, but suede is gonna make it ridiculous for me 
laugh.gif

My order from Kickz.com for ASG now says "order processed". I got the email from them saying it was on backorder n that it would be a delay because they had to order from another warehouse some BS like that. but anyway does anyone else have that update for there order?

got the same update today...they ship really fast so if they did get the shoes i expect them on monday

BHM are definitely the better fitting to me out of my 4 Kobe 8s

Can you explain? They feel more tts? Also how about your other pairs? Looking to get a pair for ball but need xdr, so I gotta buy them online. Can't try them on to get the right fit. If you could compare to the kobe6 or J's would be a great help.

I am sure it's been discussed somewhere in these 800 pages but can someone tell me what the back heel says? The details on this shoe only add to the greatness.
Thank you.

Kind of off topic but remember when Kobe was a sneaker free agent and rocked all that heat from Js to other Nike's that were in Lakers CWs?

Just wondering because how do you get such heat in lakers colors without even being on Nike's payroll (at that time)?
oh do i ever. i bet just because jordan realized kobe tha gawd was second in line GOAT. Probably just called jordan up and asked him...

*drools*
Kobe dunked on Yao in the AJ 3 Laker PE :wink:

Can you explain? They feel more tts? Also how about your other pairs? Looking to get a pair for ball but need xdr, so I gotta buy them online. Can't try them on to get the right fit. If you could compare to the kobe6 or J's would be a great help.

Kobe 8s are the only kobes i have. In general they tts as tts can be. I feel like the blue lights/blue corals fit tighter/more narrow than the others. Bhm i feel like they have a little more room along the sides give u tight fit but a comfortable tight. If i had to come pare them to Js they would fit like 2013 9s but without hurting your toes like the 9s.

Hope that helps sorry if it doesnt. But all in all these are tts but super comfortable. If u have a wide foot then u might want to go half size up

was able to cop the sulfurs today through ftl stock locate w/ bday coupon total was $127.20, also will be purchasing Xmas cw on saturday 
pimp.gif

They fit similar to the VIs, but better.

Vanessa needs to be the photographer for nike. So it's officially confirmed nike pr aren't the more detail ones if the wife doesn't even have them.

Back
Top Bottom