OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got my BHMs (reseller prices 
mean.gif
) and Red Camos today. Adding to my Sulfurs. Glad these shoes destroy the 7s on the court. Bad for my bank account though.

Most people will tell you it's a hit or miss. By the way do you have to pay the UPS man on the spot in order to get your package? How does that work? Should be getting mine in on Friday, seems like everyone got theirs today (ordered on friday too),  but mine got delayed I think my bank took a while for it to process cause they didn't send out my package till payment was totally cleared etc.

Should be cheque or credit card. Sucks, but even with charges you pay like 225 shipped or so? Not bad regardless.... but :x:x at UPS, they charge customs on EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
All star price after duty fees is still much less than going rate... I wouldn't complain.

Should be cheque or credit card. Sucks, but even with charges you pay like 225 shipped or so? Not bad regardless.... but :x:x at UPS, they charge customs on EVERYTHING.

UPS didn't charge me any customs fees on my order from Kickz.

Honestly, I was expecting it, but the driver just handed me my package and drove away.

Guess I got lucky...IDK

UPS is the worst company out there.

they charge Canadians all these BS fees when receiving packages from the US..

i avoid them at all costs and hope they go bankrupt.

why would you blame ups? it's the gov't setting this fees up.

on another note. balled on with the volts tonight great kicks to play in, although rolled my ankle and don't blame the shoe at all, stepped on someones foot. my league starts saturday hopefully will feel better by then.

Man these are so awesome to ball in I might need to stock up on a couple of extra pairs of whatever colors are on sale or outlet.

Here in LA , the ups man always leaves the packages outside without notifying anyone >:

My neighbor got her package stolen because the ups man just left it there at her doorstep ....wtf

Im really trying to convince myself that i dont like the easters the colors just blend so well damn march broke the bank... Im going to get them anyway and if i dont like ill return or hook someone up here for retail + ship. Well thats if im lucky enough to get thru online cuz i already know my 1 measly FTL aint getting them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom