OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Dear Nike,

Sincerely,
The Consumer

:lol:

Understand people hating on the price hike for the ASG but works for me, I wanted some + shoes any way for ball so just gives me a better chance of copping if other people aren't interested, steep price tag but killing two birds with one stone for myself. Might have to pass on the blue lights now though

The plus tech is just as useful as the fuel bands IMO. WORTHLESS. The best thing Nike has to offer as far as workout tracking is the nike run app which is 2 bucks or sometimes even free.

Has to be. Still :smh::smh:

Also, 85 dollar price hike from the enabled version to the complete nike + version is weird. Wasn't the Lebron Enabled 200 and the entire sports pack 70 more? I don't get it.

I'm guessing they are charging $5 more for All Star packaging and $5 more for the extra insole.

And I'm guessing they are gonna be stupid limited too since we haven't seen any unfiltered pics of them yet. Its only 2 weeks away

Yeah I'm thinking it includes the lunarlon insert as well for that price to jump that much.

Has to be. Still :smh::smh:

Also, 85 dollar price hike from the enabled version to the complete nike + version is weird. Wasn't the Lebron Enabled 200 and the entire sports pack 70 more? I don't get it.

they better come with an 81 point game equipped when putting them on the court!

^^^ not that I know of. The readings are inaccurate as well. All it does it detect time of impact vs time of lift. This sounds cool but in reality is almost completely useless because the amount of power to run, walk, hop, jump, sidestep, whatever , is completely different. All it is is a pedometer. Last time I checked a pedometer costs 25 cents

nice kicks said they come out tomorrow at select locations, anyone know where? kicks crew dont have my size, plus they're 170+.. 

Thanks 

Nice kicks say the black year of the snakes come out tomorrow at select retailers. Anyone know where to get them?

Thanks

Nice kicks say the black year of the snakes come out tomorrow at select retailers. Anyone know where to get them?

Thanks
Pretty sure their site says "The Nike Kobe 8 EXT “Year of the Snake” will be available starting February 2 at select locations, including hanon."

Tomorrow is February 1, and correct me if I'm wrong but 2/2 is the Asia release, nothing has been said as far as if/when there will be a U.S release.

About to spend $230 on some Kobe BHM. Hate that feeling of paying way over retail, but I really want these shoes :frown: 

Off topic real quick, what's the going rate for DS Kobe Vi Grinches? I've seen them on the bay $1, 100 with the receipt! I always wanted a pair but them numbers do me no justice. Seller said he would take $800 but that's still OD.

About to spend $230 on some Kobe BHM. Hate that feeling of paying way over retail, but I really want these shoes :frown: 
Dont trip bro I just paid 225$ for my BHMs shipped through ebay. Oh well I really wanted these. Now on to the Pythons and blue lights.

Not sure if I'm posting in the right forum, but I just saw on eBay.com, a seller has a full size run (8-11 at the moment) of the BHM Kobe 8's for $190 shipped. Item #170983501316. Legit? I'm not sure. Moderators remove if need be. Thanks.

The red ones that dion waiters has been wearing are part of YOTS?
Or do they have separate release dates than blacks and red suede?

Back
Top Bottom