OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

SMH at people who want people to post pics then bash the dude that does. Didn't realize all of y'all were fashion critics. Judge the shoe, who gives a damn how the person wears it....

$195???

Nike, you get a

I wonder how much kb24.com will be selling the asg for since the bhm were $140 shipped. U guys that want asg might want to take a chance with them, could be cheaper.

You didn't have to pay shipping? I'm in Cali so I had to pay state and county tax but they charged me shipping as well. Not really complaining since it's still a little cheaper than $160 + tax.

Last edited:
funny what ppl argue about sometimes..

anyway pythons look nice but not for me.  wasnt a big fan of ASG so thats an easy pass.  i guess nike is pushing hard on ID with the recent tweet by kobe and lack of colorways being released (so far 3 limited to 2 GR in 3 months)

new id option has potential so will likely go with that, sucks gotta wait a month + to get them tho

You didn't have to pay shipping? I'm in Cali so I had to pay state and county tax but they charged me shipping as well. Not really complaining since it's still a little cheaper than $160 + tax.

Well I was orginally charged shipping and the pending price was like $152 total, then when I looked at the final total it on my bank account and paypal was only $140. :smokin

Well I was orginally charged shipping and the pending price was like $152 total, then when I looked at the final total it on my bank account and paypal was only $140. :smokin

So weird. I saw on my paypal it was charged shipping, my invoice shows shipping charge as well but i looked at bank account it was without shipping. Nice! No donation from us lol.

Just preordered ASG's at Kicks-Crew.   Has anyone experienced any problems with customs when ordering there??

$195 without the SP? :rofl:
$280 with SP? :rofl:

jokes, Nike, jokes.

Wait so the $195 version....is just nike + ready??? Like thats it....it doesn't come with anything.....is that serious....its $55 extra for you to hollow out a part of the sole so a sensor can fit in it???

T
Wait so the $195 version....is just nike + ready??? Like thats it....it doesn't come with anything.....is that serious....its $55 extra for you to hollow out a part of the sole so a sensor can fit in it???

The sensor is embeded in the insole. U dont hollow out anything, u just need to buy the computer or whatever it's called if u want to use it, unless u already have it from a previous purchase.

T
The sensor is embeded in the insole. U dont hollow out anything, u just need to buy the computer or whatever it's called if u want to use it, unless u already have it from a previous purchase.

I thought it was the sole too but I don't know. If its the insole, that's be awesome if I could switch it over to the Pythons or another non-pizza colorway because I actually really want Nike+ in my bball shoe and would pay extra for the insole.

Just preordered ASG's at Kicks-Crew.   Has anyone experienced any problems with customs when ordering there??
I thought about doing it, but I have a feeling they won't honor their posted price once they realize they are Nike+ shoes.

They have a history of not honoring prices from what I hear.

I only have one problem with them and its the reason i never order from them

Price are too high and I'm too cheap

:lol:

I thought about doing it, but I have a feeling they won't honor their posted price once they realize they are Nike+ shoes.

They have a history of not honoring prices from what I hear.
Damn, I hope that isn't the case with these.  I'm not willing to go too much higher on the price.
I only have one problem with them and its the reason i never order from them

Price are too high and I'm too cheap

laugh.gif
I don't blame you there.  I'm still gonna try online on RD, but at least I have a back up just in case.  If I wind up with two then I'll just try to get back what I paid on KC.

$195 for ASG :x Yah money saved...i'm a cheap S O B and its just shoes...can't justify the hike with just the label. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom