OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still think it's a typo on Eastbays part. Hopefully Nike will post the official price today.

I'm fine with that. You complaining on a forum isn't going to change the price. The prices are going to go up regardless. Like someone mentioned before, Nike even said it themself. If you are not willing to pay the price someone else will. I really don't mind paying more if I have it. You don't have to address the other part of my comment, it's true. If it bothers you find another hobby
Dude save the find another hobby crap. If you don't mind paying whatever COOL. Why would I give a sh*t about what you don't mind paying? I'm not paying 50+ extra for something I deem useless. I have the money to buy them if I want them no problem. Just because I voiced my opinion doesn't mean I'm complaining.

I just find the price funny...As high as it is they'll still sell out...Nike knows what they're doing plus it's tax season 
laugh.gif

That's y for next 2 mNTHS SHOes drop every wedsday, friday an saturday

Arent the pythons comin out in a week? U couldn't wait huh. Watch they end up sitting like the sulfurs
My area doesn't get Kobe's like that.. And actually 10 days or so till release date if wanna be technical lol. I got em for 180 shipped which I don't mind at all. I like the metallic red finish on the swoosh & shozuku. No big deal.

People buying up the Kobe socks and the XDR Python with shozoku is also a reason Nike can come up with ways to increase the price. Next year they will come out with matching Fuelbands and some will buy them. |I

Wow, Nike's marketing = genius.

I care not what anyone says, the sulphurs were limited.

Those things have been out for a month and 11 days and are sold out at my local retailers. Not to mention they are still excluded from discount on Eastbay (which by the way only has size 7.5-8.5, 10-11, 12.5, and 15 left).

Thank goodness I pulled the last pair of sulphurs of a mannequin at Nike DC last week, I would have been SOL waiting to use by 25% off at eastbay.

Last edited:
Wow, Nike's marketing = genius.

I care not what anyone says, the sulphurs were limited.

Those things have been out for a month and 11 days and are sold out at my local retailers. Not to mention they are still excluded from discount on Eastbay (which by the way only has size 7.5-8.5, 10-11, 12.5, and 15 left).

Thank goodness I pulled the last pair of sulphurs of a mannequin at Nike DC last week, I would have been SOL waiting to use by 25% off at eastbay.
They're everywhere in Dallas.  Even the smallest FTL stores.

You guys can ***** about the $195 price all your want, but these shoes will be an INSTANT sell out for Nike.  So really, Nike is laughing at the consumer.  For every one of you that "boycotts," there will be three more people wanting to buy the shoes.

The only question for me with the price increase is now are the Kobe's still the All Star shoe I want to target to resell....

Dude save the find another hobby crap. If you don't mind paying whatever COOL. Why would I give a sh*t about what you don't mind paying? I'm not paying 50+ extra for something I deem useless. I have the money to buy them if I want them no problem. Just because I voiced my opinion doesn't mean I'm complaining.
No need to take your anger out on my opinion. Have fun buying whatever you want to buy.
roll.gif

You guys can ***** about the $195 price all your want, but these shoes will be an INSTANT sell out for Nike.  So really, Nike is laughing at the consumer.  For every one of you that "boycotts," there will be three more people wanting to buy the shoes.

The only question for me with the price increase is now are the Kobe's still the All Star shoe I want to target to resell....
Exactly people acting like they won't sell then when they see pictures, regret picking up (which where you can help.lol)

I want the shoe and ill pay the price for it. If you don't want it, it's cool too. No need to damper the mood for those that want it

Everything you said is pretty much irrelevant to me because I'm only worried about ME. Nike can't laugh at me if I'm not buying. I'm not mad at Nike for hustling hard but I'm not about to let them hustle me. I don't care if they sellout. I don't care if there are 10 people that will replace me. None of that stuff concerns me or people that think like me. Have at it bruh.

Quit playin. You know there are people here shaking their heads at the price jump, but will still cop.
mean.gif
 Just look at the BHM's 
laugh.gif

UK getting the yots black mambas on 2/2 

PREYING for a us release!!!

Last edited:
Sports Pack? Thought it was just selling enabled version. Those that miss out on the $195 can cop the $280 :lol: They're gonna end up sending the SP back and remove the tech and sell for $195 or less if they don't sell well. I'll be on the sidelines with my popcorn ready to see how they'll sell.

Everything you said is pretty much irrelevant to me because I'm only worried about ME. Nike can't laugh at me if I'm not buying. I'm not mad at Nike for hustling hard but I'm not about to let them hustle me. I don't care if they sellout. I don't care if there are 10 people that will replace me. None of that stuff concerns me or people that think like me. Have at it bruh.

Thank you. I don't care how other people spend their money, they shouldn't care how I spend or don't spend mine. I know the shoes will sell out and you know why I don't care, I take the money I would have spent on some of these crap releases in the past and put it into stock in Nike so now every time stuff sells out I do smile and laugh. :D

I wonder how much kb24.com will be selling the asg for since the bhm were $140 shipped. U guys that want asg might want to take a chance with them, could be cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom