OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This has a been a good year for me in terms of saving money (so far). I've learned, or developed, my limit when it comes to buying shoes. Keep it up nike

exactly, man I wish I would've copped two pair of Kobes but I got the Brons too. In fact, the KD's are better....I lost big I was like 5th in line too. Ah well, Kobe's are amazing.

and people buying overseas is what makes Nike raise their prices. They know fools are going to shell out the money anyways . why not have a piece of the pie? perfect example Kick screw pre selling asg for $230 and up. shipping not included. so whats to stop them(nike) selling it for $195.

Quit playin. You know there are people here shaking their heads at the price jump, but will still cop.
mean.gif

Just look at the BHM's 
laugh.gif

BHM > ASG, and it's not even close.
Plus that was just a $20 increase compared the close to $60 hike on the ASG's

ugh they tried to deliver my xdr pythons today but there was no one to sign for them so i have to pick them up at the post office. the only problem with that is that they close at 5:30 and i dont get home until 7:30. and they dont open until 8:30 AM and i leave for work at 7:45.
The struggle is real lol.

and people buying overseas is what makes Nike raise their prices. They know fools are going to shell out the money anyways . why not have a piece of the pie? perfect example Kick screw pre selling asg for $230 and up. shipping not included. so whats to stop them(nike) selling it for $195.
True. Then people complain when they pay more for an overseas pair or resell. Wonder what other pairs are going to be Nike +

So there is going to be two versions of the Kobe All-Stars? Kind of find it hard to believe

Last edited:
nikes gonna keep raising the prices because they know theyll still sell. i was looking forward to getting the ASGs but i wont be getting a pair anymore. same reason why im not getting the white cement jordan 3s. $200+ is just way too ridiculous. i shouldnt be complaining though. everything im wearing at work right now is nike. nike zip hoodie, nike kobe dri-fit t-shirt, nike socks and the kobe chrismas lights lol.

dec - sulfur, christmas

jan - bhm

feb - python, asg
Dont' forget to add the "Blue Lights", "Blue Glow" or watever they wanna call them...Those come out Feb. 23...a week after all these other kicks drop. I really hope my income tax gets in by the 23 to be honest

kobe 8 BHM arrived today. I would honestly double up for 175-225 if it were an option. Quite possibly best kobe for me since Chaos 5s and CD4s. I would say these have a great bit of potential to take over best in the kobe line depending on how they perform on court for me. Considering the 6 and 7, these are the truth. Well done Team Kobe on this one.

Yeah I'm thinking it includes the lunarlon insert as well for that price to jump that much.

Has to be. Still :smh::smh:

Also, 85 dollar price hike from the enabled version to the complete nike + version is weird. Wasn't the Lebron Enabled 200 and the entire sports pack 70 more? I don't get it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom