OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Shout out to kickz504 for hooking these up at a very fair price. Been on kobes since the first sig and these are one of the best colorways of the line, period. Glad I was able to get at least 1 pair for retail, even more glad to double up.

sneakeryeti changed pricing from $275 to $340 today on pre-orders for ASG's. Since I was passing at $275, $340 is a no-brainer. If these price increases are real then Nike can suck it.

What would be the better size to get? One that fits perfect on feet where you don't even have to tie the shoes, you can just put the laces through all the loop holes and let it hang since it's too short to tie, it only sticks out an inch, and fits perfect.  Would you play ball in snug shoes without having to tie?  Or would it be better to go up a half size that way you can tie the shoe?

Last edited:
For those who order through kicks-crew in Hong Kong or anything over sea's just had these delivered! Pretty quick and I have never had any problems having them inbound out of customs, and they double box too! Update coming up.

Last edited:
Don't do it! It only justifies re-sellers prices.  Just wait it out, there are a ton more colorways coming out....
Haha man I wish I could wait it out but I don't see these dropping below $215. Even with the pattern, the thing that I love about the BHM's is its one of the more subtle colorways with regard to the uppers. Every other Kobe release (non EXT) has some sort of wild upper color/pattern combo, and the BHMs, even with the orange highlights.

Last edited:
What would be the better size to get? One that fits perfect on feet where you don't even have to tie the shoes, you can just put the laces through all the loop holes and let it hang since it's too short to tie, it only sticks out an inch, and fits perfect.  Would you play ball in snug shoes without having to tie?  Or would it be better to go up a half size that way you can tie the shoe?
I'd rather get a shoe I'm comfortable in, every shoe fits different obviously 
laugh.gif
 so there's no way to tell how it'll fit unless you guess or try it on. There's also a reason laces are on shoes. 

After seeing the price on the ASG's I quickly changed my opinion on skipping the BHM's... Once I saw them on, I'm glad I decided to scoop them up. They had an Extra 11 so i scooped it too. If anything its just a super clean colorway with some jeans...

no discount on swoosh for the pythons?? no thanks.

asg price?? no thanks.

patiently waiting for the blue lights and gradients.

I'd rather get a shoe I'm comfortable in, every shoe fits different obviously 
laugh.gif
 so there's no way to tell how it'll fit unless you guess or try it on. There's also a reason laces are on shoes. 
seems like I am more comfortable with snug kobe's where the laces stick out only an inch and you don't need to tie 'em tho....went a half size down.

tried on my usual half size up and after I tied them my foot moved around a lot more in them which might not be good for running/balling.

Last edited:
I'm glad they'll be releasing the purp fades and the "assists" ( :smh: ) colorway as regular GR
non hypebeast, no BS and discount applicable. Just like the 5s, best colorways are GR or
widely available with no hassle (I'm not looking at you BL)

I don't have a problem paying for the sport pack but on Id it has a $20 increase not $50 whatever my Ftl is cool with military discount as long as its not foams.

Shout out to kickz504 for hooking these up at a very fair price. Been on kobes since the first sig and these are one of the best colorways of the line, period. Glad I was able to get at least 1 pair for retail, even more glad to double up.

Thx homie for dealing with me and I got u keep my info and hit me for future releases

Back
Top Bottom