OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm glad they'll be releasing the purp fades and the "assists" ( :smh: ) colorway as regular GR
non hypebeast, no BS and discount applicable. Just like the 5s, best colorways are GR or
widely available with no hassle (I'm not looking at you BL)

Did I miss the RD for the Purple Fades? I'm like 5 pages out of sync with this thread now lol. Last time I checked we were concluding that the "fibeglass/laser purple/some other purple" dropping the 23rd of March are the "assists".

Icy sole surprised me and thought it was blue but it's actually purple! Loving these more and more!

My size 12 from kicks-crew is delayed for 5 days waiting on thir shipment.... RAGE!!!

For those who order through kicks-crew in Hong Kong or anything over sea's just had these delivered! Pretty quick and I have never had any problems having them inbound out of customs, and they double box too! Update coming up.

What kobe's are those?

If those purple fades drop those and the Christmas Lights will be my 2 favs. Still waiting in bhm to get here tues.

Kobe's used to be at outlets mad cheap, what happened to those days?
They still are. I copped a few mad cheap Kobe 7s from my local HOH last week 
Kobe 7's were the worst performance wise of the Kobe's I've worn. I've had the 1's, 4's, 5's, 6's and 7's. I've heard the 2's and 3's were pretty good too. The 7's, in my opinion were the stiffest and uncomfortable basketball shoes I've owned. Sold them with the quickness. The 7's were a HUGE letdown from the 6's so I'm not surprised those hit outlets in abundance. I don't like the Sulfers 8's and regret not getting the X Mas 8's. The Pythons might be my first 8's.

my pythons arrived from taiwan today. took 3 days from when i ordered them. these look great in person. i like the feel of the XDR too. wish they had them in the US since i dont play basketball. the seller i bought them from on ebay had to put a magazine inside the box since i guess the shoes are too light lol. now im just waiting for my BHMs to arrive tomorrow from NDC and im good until they release the inlines or purple fades.

Kobe 7's were the worst performance wise of the Kobe's I've worn. I've had the 1's, 4's, 5's, 6's and 7's. I've heard the 2's and 3's were pretty good too. The 7's, in my opinion were the stiffest and uncomfortable basketball shoes I've owned. Sold them with the quickness. The 7's were a HUGE letdown from the 6's so I'm not surprised those hit outlets in abundance. I don't like the Sulfers 8's and regret not getting the X Mas 8's. The Pythons might be my first 8's.
The Pythons will be my first 8's as well.

meh, dont understand why everyone likes the Pythons, they are nice at all.

at least the Italian Camo VI's were nice IMO, these not so much

wore them today and they are the best ball kicks I've worn. Low cut yet the lockdown fit is there, no heel slipping. Most comfortable ball shoes while staying lightweight. Very flexible and all movement is easy. Ventilation is great as well

Back
Top Bottom