OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm not a fan of purple shoes but those gradients...
pimp.gif
..will be copped along with the blue lights.

Yeah Ima just stick with shorts for this shoe.

Yeah man they are too sleek and they curl up in the front. This is what shied me away from the Kobe 5 for casual use. They just look too sporty. The only Kobe's that nailed the casual look IMO was the 1 6 and 7. Say what you want about he 7s but for casual wear they look nice. And since I don't hoop and like to wear pants most of the time I probably won't e able to cop many more pairs unfortunately. Damn

Are there any websites that are selling the BHM 8 with the full shozuku??? Also, did they release any basketball shorts to go with these??

I think kicks-crew.com and air-knight-store.com both have the GC BHM 8s w/ full shozoku and XDR outsole. Only thing is they both have them priced pretty high.

only kobe im waiting on are purple fades... i was thinking about ASG but ill prob only cop if i cant get a hold of lebron or KD ASG also def not getting the sport pack. **** useless if u cant even dunk

Footlocker.eu postet the next release dates on their page and there is a Kobe 8 Supernatural releas on the 2nd March.....

Does anyone know which one this might be?

The ASG release on the 15. Feb.

Yeah man they are too sleek and they curl up in the front. This is what shied me away from the Kobe 5 for casual use. They just look too sporty. The only Kobe's that nailed the casual look IMO was the 1 6 and 7. Say what you want about he 7s but for casual wear they look nice. And since I don't hoop and like to wear pants most of the time I probably won't e able to cop many more pairs unfortunately. Damn
I still like the Christmas one better, followed by the BHM

General Release just keeps the re-sellers out of the game.  No re-seller will buy a GR shoe because everyone can always go to the store to buy it anytime they want.  Nike needs to start doing more GR's more often.  The Sulfurs and Pythons will never be sold for more than what it retails for because of this.

General Release just keeps the re-sellers out of the game.  No re-seller will buy a GR shoe because everyone can always go to the store to buy it anytime they want.  Nike needs to start doing more GR's more often.  The Sulfurs and Pythons will never be sold for more than what it retails for because of this.

Jordan XIs are GR
Foamposites are GR

Jordan XIs are GR
Foamposites are GRS
GR's are shoes that sit on the shelves after it being sold out. Constantly being re-stocked.  People don't line up for GR shoes because they can buy them at any time they want to REGARDLESS of how many people buy them. You will be able to try on the Sulfurs and Pythons are local Foot Locker stores.  You can't try on Jordan XI's.   You don't need a ticket to buy General Release shoes.

Last edited:
Nike is really kind to the European collectors, the christmas days shoes released on Nike Germany for € 145 plus shipping, what a bargain! Had to strike!

Back
Top Bottom