OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

GR's are shoes that sit on the shelves after it being sold out. Constantly being re-stocked.  People don't line up for GR shoes because they can buy them at any time they want to REGARDLESS of how many people buy them. You will be able to try on the Sulfurs and Pythons are local Foot Locker stores.  You can't try on Jordan XI's.   You don't need a ticket to buy General Release shoes.

I think you're incorrect.

Last edited:
Jordan XIs are GR

Foamposites are GRS
GR's are shoes that sit on the shelves after it being sold out. Constantly being re-stocked.  People don't line up for GR shoes because they can buy them at any time they want to REGARDLESS of how many people buy them. You will be able to try on the Sulfurs and Pythons are local Foot Locker stores.  You can't try on Jordan XI's.   You don't need a ticket to buy General Release shoes.

Is that your definition of a general release because thats certainly not the real definition.
Trying on Jordan XIs is subject to the manager. Has nothing to do with whether its a GR or limited release.
The ticket system is implemented to help with hyped releases in order to enhance safety and reduce camping. Its not limited to only Limited shoes.

im on mobile so the pic isn't clear. but does sports pack come with a fuel band? I wouldnt get the asgs still but my next nike id I would

Nike is really kind to the European collectors, the christmas days shoes released on Nike Germany for € 145 plus shipping, what a bargain! Had to strike!
Kind? you know how many $$ 145€ are?

145€ are 197$!!!!

I dont think thats kind!

There is a difference between popular GR shoes and unpopular GR shoes, you do know this right?

If Nike makes 150,000 Melo 8s and 150,000 Jordan XIs which do you think will sell better?

the bottom ones:

Can't wait for a RD to be announced on the bottom pair. :smokin

I want the ASG's, but not for $195. :x :smh:

I THINK THIS WAS A MISTAKE ON EASTBAY'S PART AND THEY WERE ACTUALLY TALKIN ABOUT THE LERONS IN THE SECOND PART OF THE ANSWER.

^^^ Nice of you to hook up your kid like that and the KD backpack! will pythons be a GS and or PS release as well. Odd to me that the only kids kobes I have seen or PS sulfurs on JJ. c O m. Thought maybe they'd do kid Bhms or asgs as well like last year.

Yeah man they are too sleek and they curl up in the front. This is what shied me away from the Kobe 5 for casual use. They just look too sporty. The only Kobe's that nailed the casual look IMO was the 1 6 and 7. Say what you want about he 7s but for casual wear they look nice. And since I don't hoop and like to wear pants most of the time I probably won't e able to cop many more pairs unfortunately. Damn
They look pretty dope to me, that's a nice pic of the shoe.

I wished my parents bought me nice and expensive shoes when I was young.
this.

i got my mom to buy me the og black/red XIs for having straight A's when i was little. that turned into my easter gift and my bday gift (which was a month later).

Yeah man they are too sleek and they curl up in the front. This is what shied me away from the Kobe 5 for casual use. They just look too sporty. The only Kobe's that nailed the casual look IMO was the 1 6 and 7. Say what you want about he 7s but for casual wear they look nice. And since I don't hoop and like to wear pants most of the time I probably won't e able to cop many more pairs unfortunately. Damn
They look pretty dope to me, that's a nice pic of the shoe.

kobes seem to look best with the sweatpants with no elastic bottoms imo. pretty much like kobe wears them for his events i have seen pics of.

He's been pretty spoiled lately. We got him the KD DMV's, Kobe 8 Xmas, and Foamposite Stealths for Xmas. Main thing he wanted was shoes. He's come a long way playing ball and makes good grades so I'll keep rewarding him. Whatever works...

this.

i got my mom to buy me the og black/red XIs for having straight A's when i was little. that turned into my easter gift and my bday gift (which was a month later).

Lol, at least you got a pair. All i ever heard was "I aint buying u no damn $100 Michael Jordans, he got enough money and dont need mine !!!" lol

Back
Top Bottom