OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

195, naw man I'm good. Best of luck all.

This

$195 for the Kobe 8 Pizza's.....steve nash "no thanks" steve nash
Nike must be getting trolling lessons from JB

I think once new ID options come out im just going to ID some Kobe's. Not a fan of any of the upcoming colorways other then fiberglass and grey volt (even though i don't like the volt sole just the upper)

Nice pickup where did you get them?
Got them over rakuten.com with a accumulated store coupon of 4K yen and some 4k yen points

from my last year's ... all in I got a pair of kobe for around 9K yen ~$100

Not bad for a xmas GC.... :D

Kobes not leaving Nike any time soon. His following in Asia is stronger now more than ever. There is too much money Nike can milk from this to let him go

just got a pair of the BHM for $229 shipped.

got the lebrons but i really am not feeling them so getting these for $17 more than what I paid for the brons isnt bad to me.

You want to know how to solve that problem?

Don't buy overpriced colorways!

Why spend double the price for a hot colorway?

Everybody complains about resellers but then give in and buy for them saying "they gotta have it"

For every overpriced colorway in the Nike signature there's a GR colorway that you can get for under retail. The only shoes I know of that you are stuck paying resellers prices if you want the shoe is Yeezys, Air Mags and Jordan XIs,,,,,thats pretty much it

Exactly. They talk about not being able to get Kobe's because of resellers, RSVPs, etc but you can easily get sulfurs and probably a good of amount of GRs in the upcoming months. Of course it's going to cost you to get a limited or quick strike shoe but there are other options

I'm going to agree with the idea that this could be a typo as well. Let's wait until we see it from Nike or a confirmed second source.

Regardless, there is going to be some sort of price increase since its going to be a + version. I look at it this way, it's only a price increase on one shoe and if it really bothers you then you shouldn't be in the shoe game. No matter how much you complain, Nike will continue to do as they like

I think it is a typo because the + on Nike Id s $20 extra so +$5 for the cool wrapping I think these will be $165.

Last edited:
Which KB8s did Kobe wear yesterday against the Suns? They seem to be all purple!

I hope this was sarcasm

co-sign. I agree that the full logo looks better, but I could care less, as 99.9 % of people would have no clue when looking at it whether its complete or not, and I can't see it when I am wearing it, so the only time it would truly affect me would be when they are in the box or on my closet floor. I suppose if they are prominently displayed in a showcase above your mantle than perhaps you could have a beef, but my goodness, I think we are blowing the shozuku (sp?) deal a little bit out of proportion? Maybe I just need more coffee. Anyway, gonna grab my BHMs in a few minutes. Can pretty easily pass on ASG. Wouldn't mind tracking back and grabbing Xmas lights, just not feeling the need to grab em for more than 200.

I just find the price funny...As high as it is they'll still sell out...Nike knows what they're doing plus it's tax season 
laugh.gif

I just find the price funny...As high as it is they'll still sell out...Nike knows what they're doing plus it's tax season 
laugh.gif

It's Killa Season. The Concords killed the price of Nike shoes. We all know about the questionable quality versus price. But now, thanks to the hypebeasts and resellers flocking to every shoe release, why shouldn't Nike price their shoes higher if the demand is there. It's simple supply and demand.

2013 has Nike releasing a lot of high-profile releases AND testing how high people will pay for them.

Lebron X BHM $200

Lebron X Corks $305

Air Jordan XIII Bred $170

Air Jordan 3 WC $200

Now, we have Kobe 8 All Stars. EVERY QS Kobe has sold out. These will too.

It's Killa Season. The Concords killed the price of Nike shoes. We all know about the questionable quality versus price. But now, thanks to the hypebeasts and resellers flocking to every shoe release, why shouldn't Nike price their shoes higher if the demand is there. It's simple supply and demand.

2013 has Nike releasing a lot of high-profile releases AND testing how high people will pay for them.

Lebron X BHM $200

Lebron X Corks $305

Air Jordan XIII Bred $170

Air Jordan 3 WC $200

Now, we have Kobe 8 All Stars. EVERY QS Kobe has sold out. These will too.

Didnt Nike/JB say a while back that we were going to see price increases for future releases tho? We knew this was coming, so I mean wuddayado?? Me, personally, aint havin it. I can do without.

Love to have the Cork X but not at that price..And since Im down here in NC, and the kix arent coming down here anyway, Im SOL, and its gravy. :rolleyes

Last edited:
My issue is, I took a stroll into the New Balance thread and thought to myself, Nike, smh. They at least price their products realistically and have high quality (probably thanks to Nike, Reebok, Addidas having higher profiles in the U.S.).

And mark my words, the bubble is going to burst in one or two years. Who am I kidding, the biggest abusers are the users.

I look at it this way, I don't want to pay extra for something that I deem useless. Now you might look at it like it's just a one time deal but I'm smart enough to know that's not the case. If these sellout now, Nike is going to rape you again in the immediate future. You don't get that though do you? I not even going to address the, "if it really bothers you then you shouldn't be in the shoe game", comment.

Arent the pythons comin out in a week? U couldn't wait huh. Watch they end up sitting like the sulfurs

I look at it this way, I don't want to pay extra for something that I deem useless. Now you might look at it like it's just a one time deal but I'm smart enough to know that's not the case. If these sellout now, Nike is going to rape you again in the immediate future. You don't get that though do you? I not even going to address the, "if it really bothers you then you shouldn't be in the shoe game", comment.
I'm fine with that. You complaining on a forum isn't going to change the price. The prices are going to go up regardless. Like someone mentioned before, Nike even said it themself. If you are not willing to pay the price someone else will. I really don't mind paying more if I have it. You don't have to address the other part of my comment, it's true. If it bothers you find another hobby

Back
Top Bottom