nike-kobe-8-mine-grey-3.jpg

nike-kobe-8-mine-grey-4.jpg

nike-kobe-8-mine-grey-5.jpg

nike-kobe-8-mine-grey-6.jpg

nike-kobe-8-mine-grey-7.jpg

nike-kobe-8-mine-grey-8.jpg

Source: Naver

I NEED THOSE IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

mine grey will be my second pair of kobe 8. lol. imma cop what i like so willing to pay retail this time. haha.. this cw simply reminds me a bit of kobe iv chaos. 

Trying not to get hyped up since the LAST time I got a deal on ebay for a pair of kobes, the seller flaked on me.

BUT. Just copped a size 12 DS brand new pair of sulfurs for 125 shipped. This is a power seller though so hopefully I don't get screwed this time :x

I dig the mine greys, as with many other CWs that I have not copped...

Just wish I had more time overall to wear all my shoes on and off the court.  Business casual takes up most of my daily attire

And before someone says it: yes, 'first world problems'  

laugh.gif
 I should be ashamed...

[quote name="DreamTeamUSA" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread/66000#post_18928989"]Slowly growing on me. It'll be a game time decision come Nov.
Easy pass.[/quote]

Any Kobe with grey on it, instant pass for me.

Trying not to get hyped up since the LAST time I got a deal on ebay for a pair of kobes, the seller flaked on me.

BUT. Just copped a size 12 DS brand new pair of sulfurs for 125 shipped. This is a power seller though so hopefully I don't get screwed this time
sick.gif
Wish I would've landed those.
laugh.gif

Nice come up.  Stock located an 11.5 at FTL the other day.  Used the bday coupon as well.  I prefer the fit of the 12, but 11.5 will do.

Just received my pair of purple gradients in the mail. These will likely be my last pair of the 8s unless Nike releases a pair that really impresses me.

Mine greys look better but the red ruins it. What kobe joined the bloods or something lol. They didn't even have to use gold or yellow red just doesn't fit.

Wish I would've landed those. :lol:

Nice come up.  Stock located an 11.5 at FTL the other day.  Used the bday coupon as well.  I prefer the fit of the 12, but 11.5 will do.

I saw the listing, did like a quadruple check to make sure everything seemed legit, popped on them

They had a 13 too and I went back and it was gone immediately as well :rofl:

I'm sure plenty of people like them, but as of now they're 1000 bucks and no us release scheduled.

So it's kind of silly to waste our breath :lol:

Exactly. The WTK 8 is one of those shoes that is gonna end up being so limited, hard and expensive to get that its out of most peoples reach, including my own. So, not much choice than to forget about it as any effort put forth towards it will be wasted energy.

They need some type of loyalty program. It doesn't seem fair that people that don't even like kobes will end up getting multiples of it not to even keep just because they have a hookup somewhere. While you got guys with 10, 15, 20, even 25 pairs of Kobe 8s who won't be able to get near it.

Would be so cool if they had some type of VIP program that tracked the shoe model purchases and then gave the top buyers an advantage over some random new buyer. Since the way it's setup now, the people who truly love the 8 mostly won't get near the WTK 8.

Exactly. The WTK 8 is one of those shoes that is gonna end up being so limited, hard and expensive to get that its out of most peoples reach, including my own. So, not much choice than to forget about it as any effort put forth towards it will be wasted energy.

They need some type of loyalty program. It doesn't seem fair that people that don't even like kobes will end up getting multiples of it not to even keep just because they have a hookup somewhere. While you got guys with 10, 15, 20, even 25 pairs of Kobe 8s who won't be able to get near it.

Would be so cool if they had some type of VIP program that tracked the shoe model purchases and then gave the top buyers an advantage over some random new buyer. Since the way it's setup now, the people who truly love the 8 mostly won't get near the WTK 8.

It's an interesting idea but the resellers still come out on top. They see 400 kobe 8 purchases by this one dude thats flipping them, he's gonna be at the top of the list.

mine grey will be my second pair of kobe 8. lol. imma cop what i like so willing to pay retail this time. haha.. this cw simply reminds me a bit of kobe iv chaos. 

Waiting for the hype to build and people start calling them "Chaos 8"...

Back
Top Bottom