OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Why dark pink?
sick.gif
To match the heel clip, least it looks dark pink to me. Also matches the logo. The purple laces don't look bad by any means, but I feel with the tongue being purple, as well as the midsole and the swoosh, dark pink laces would be a good change to the shoe all around.

To match the heel clip, least it looks dark pink to me. Also matches the logo. The purple laces don't look bad by any means, but I feel with the tongue being purple, as well as the midsole and the swoosh, dark pink laces would be a good change to the shoe all around.

That heel clip looks no where close to dark pink imo. But the shoes itself looks overall bad to me.

Heel clip is red, not any shade of pink

QFT. Everybody raving about them now, then when they actually drop y'all don't even buy 'em at retail so they always hit the clearance racks and outlets.

This....
Exactly why Nike is taking their time dropping stuff or won't drop stuff at all

nothing wrong with getting TBs for the low.

a lot of people are waiting on them so they can finally get some solid colorways and get them for cheaper than retail BUT we get called beasts if we buy them all up for retail tho :smh:

nothing wrong with getting TBs for the low.

a lot of people are waiting on them so they can finally get some solid colorways and get them for cheaper than retail BUT we get called beasts if we buy them all up for retail tho :smh:

Nah, not calling anyone a beast bro, especially not you
What I'm saying is Nike knows thru numbers, research, polls, and lurking on sneaker message boards like this one; and know that people will wait til certain shoes/Colorways go on sale so they can get extra discounts or use coupons or hit outlets or whatever because they are not "important" or "must haves".... So if it's not a important release to us, nike will take their sweet time releasing

I would't mind a grinch cw, but with a dope themed pattern. 

Also, mine grey's are the ugliest kobe 8 that was made IMO. Completely random color combo, and re-used pattern.

I would't mind a grinch cw, but with a dope themed pattern. 

Also, mine grey's are the ugliest kobe 8 that was made IMO. Completely random color combo, and re-used pattern.

they've reused patterns before on this shoe.

I personally thought the PitVipers were a random color.... and the VBs too :lol:

That pic of the mine greys got me re-thinking em...

Nahhhhhh ill just spend that money on a NikeID version lol.

Back
Top Bottom