OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Grinch colorway has been done before.  Seems like people just want Nike to rehash as opposed to actually putting out something new.  Those fakes...still hideous months later.  Thanks for reposting that basura.

Eh, I could see them revisiting a Grinch colorway if the Kobe 8's are getting a second go-around. Give the fans something "special" the second time around.

Those fakes have always looked awful but that PS picture was dope...

The shoe has been out almost a year now. That fake cw has been also. You would think we wouldn't have to see that in here anymore at this point...

A cool idea for the Christmas 2 would be to keep the same upper but swap the sole and swoosh color. Go with a translucent bright crimson sole and green swoosh. Sounds cool to me. I probably wouldn't but people could mismatch the 1 & 2.0

This shoe is already an all time favorite for me curious to see what Nike does on the second edition. What does everyone want to see? Completely new upper or just different color blocking?

Last edited:
^ something completely new and different, please.  no greenlight/grinch rehash.  if people want one so badly, i hope nike makes it id-able.

I looked at nike.com today and found these three jackets. The main one I am focusing on is the orange/green glow/black. This is probably the colors of the green glow kobe 8 we seen on that website. Some time last week I also posted the socks that had similar colors so I don't know if those green glow pit vipers are the shoes releasing

But know that I thinking about it. I have seen a cpl of black/grey(silverish) kobe 8 shirts and this jacket come out. Kinda makes me wonder?

NO LEWI! Don't Do It!

Reconsider!  Read some Liter-...

...-ature on the Subject!

We gotta take a stand on these BS colorways.:smh:  Lol

lol

I like them better than the purple pit vipers for sure.

I think if this colorway would have dropped 6 months ago, people would have been all over them.

I don't care though, will cop :smokin

Hoping the Kobe xmas is ugly so I can pass. The Lebron xmas are hideous so I was happy to pass on that.

They're Kobe 8's... so I'll leave these right here. Pretty cool looking actually.

baseballcurials.  jk.   Nice.  I am with Lewi, half of me wants the xmas 2.0 to be ugly.  might be too stressful finding a pair, if I cant get them on RD.   definitely stressful on the wallet this year.

I made a pair of the kobe 8's like that KC baseball player is wearing from NikeID. They are my duke pair, since Nike did not release one this yr

Why the green insole on the Mine Greys? All the other cws had the matching insoles that correspond to their cw.

Finalized my decision to pass on the Mines, the recent pics turned me off on them. It looks way too much like real snake skin, and I don't want to look like those old guys wearing snakeskin cowboy boots lol. Should've done purple heel clip with the red going on the upper to blend in with the grey.

Last edited:
My only issue with the mine grey joints is the shozoku and the heel clip both being red. Otherwise they're pretty decent.

mine greys don't look as bad as people make them out to be. im cool with them for sure.

That's reaching farther than the guy a while back who called the red boas cousins to the carmine 6s... smh 
You must be blind if you can't see that they both have mine grey and purple. All I asked was a question and you say I'm reaching? Damn. People overreact like **** these days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom