OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know I'm way off from you guys, but I keep seeing hybrid of this

I'm going to assume this was a sarcastic response aimed at the reaching in this thread.

I do agree though that the colorway of the mine greys is reminiscent of the Chaos IV and and China VI. Still, that doesn't make them either of the two, nor do they deserve the praise or hype those two models received.

:lol: dudes can't say a new kobe resembles another kobe just because they didn't get the official nickname?

Mine grays really arent too bad, think theyd be better if the went with that dark purple for the swoosh and laces.

I know I'm way off from you guys, but I keep seeing hybrid of this
I'm going to assume this was a sarcastic response aimed at the reaching in this thread.

I do agree though that the colorway of the mine greys is reminiscent of the Chaos IV and and China VI. Still, that doesn't make them either of the two, nor do they deserve the praise or hype those two models received.
Reaching? lmao 

man scroll past and move on, I told you what my eyes kept seeing no sarcasm. I even stated before it wasn't close. 

LMAO still @ your reaching comment. wow. You made my day with your crap. So I said it "LOOKED" like something, who effin cares. 

end rant. lmao

Wish mine were that clean still. Or find another pair my size

I made sure to stock up...

:lol: dudes can't say a new kobe resembles another kobe just because they didn't get the official nickname?
Sure they can. I myself stated the mine grey colorway resembled the Chaos IV and somewhat the China VI. But we've seen it happen before, recently with the Texas KD 6. They have a galaxy like look, Shoe Palace runs with that and advertises them at Galaxy Glow, lol. Wouldn't be surprised if some shop does the same for the Mine Greys.

Reaching? lmao 

man scroll past and move on, I told you what my eyes kept seeing no sarcasm. I even stated before it wasn't close. 
First, you didn't say it wasn't close. You stated the resemblance you saw was way off compared to the comparison made by others. Second, since you were serious, to each his own. Your eyes, only you can see through them. If you look at the Mine Grey 8s and see a hybrid of the 3D VIs all good, lol, still a reach. Third, glad I made your day. :D

probably because thats probably my fav colorway of the 8's

im such an idiot for passing on them for retail.

sucks being a cheap *** :lol:

Jordans is what held me back from copping 10+ pairs of 8's

I left the Jordan cult a few years ago when the Kobe VI came out. Too many wack/fruity colorways being *****d out by JB, I stick to the OG colorways AJ1 & AJ3 only.

I left the Jordan scene after I got into the Kobe 8s
My last Jordan purchase were the playoff 8s, if I'm copping a J now it better be special

A big reason is the comfort, Js have old technology and when I first stepped into my MCs which was my first Kobe I was like whoa

Same thing with the Lebrons I just got the tech on these new shoes is insane and also the quality control is much better

I'm done with the 8s for a minute, I'm probably doing one more ID and I want to double up on some pairs and also pick up some releases that I missed out on but outside the Xmas 2 no new 8 releasing gets my attention

Back
Top Bottom