OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Guys, i know this is an old topic but im new to the sneaker scene and I just got a Kobe 8 Easter yesterday. Anyway, just wanted to know, what happened to the easter version with the purple swosh? I got the one with a black swoosh, thats why i ask.

The value of the ugly WTK just went up :smh: You could rock say, VB on one foot and the MC on the other with the way every colorway has its unique look, that'll be your WTK. You'll still get that shock/wow factor but don't have to spend a grand or so doing it. Doesn't matter if you look like a fool because it'll make you look like one wearing the WTK any ways.

i personally think the left (blue wtk shoe) what the kobe  plus the right vb shoe equals perfection. someone who has both, can you put em side by side. the two shades of blue would mix well i bet

It's an interesting idea but the resellers still come out on top. They see 400 kobe 8 purchases by this one dude thats flipping them, he's gonna be at the top of the list.

True but if a system was in place where the shoes could only be purchased by the most loyal 8 buyers, it'd stop the reseller from getting more than one. It'd give people much more of a fair shot then the way its currently set up.

I know it will never happen as it'd be way too logical to reward loyalty. But one can dream.

jacket came in today :smile:

Stock located 6 pairs of graffitis size 10.5 at 34 st FTL a few days ago and today when i decide to go, all gone. Anyone know if any other Footlockers have a 10.5?

Back
Top Bottom