OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm like lewi, I like having multiple pairs of the same colorway

I have 2 fades, 2 blue lights and 2 MCs. I would like to double up on superheroes, volts, Easters, Xmas but I don't have the bankroll for that lol

I think my next double up will most likely be the Xmas but I may pick up the GC version

Only pair of the 8's i've doubled up on is the original xmas. I would love another BHM or Mamba, but I'm not fronting that kind of cash for those. 

It may be time for another pair of blue lights too

My beater pair I use for the gym and everyday use are starting to wear down

Strolled into a local HOHs to chop it up with a homie yesterday. Noticed these on display.

Last pair? My size?

Copped!!!

I'm up to 9 pairs now when I only saw myself copping about 6 or so. :D

I'm usually ready for something new by the time I've worn through a pair of kicks - never doubled up before

The need for someone to have 6 pairs of the exact same shoe is borderline psychotic

:rofl: 6 pairs thou?!

Dope shot. :smokin

:lol: sneakermane. I saw those when I was grabbing my blitz blues over a week ago

Glad you didn't cop, Dawg. Been looking for those for awhile now. Was pissed I never even seen the actual shoe before yesterday. I'm happy now. :lol:

There's nothing wrong with copping multiple pairs of the same colorway, as long as you have the money for it. I haven't doubled up on any colorways so far, but i've been planning to buy another pair of Easters and Blitz Blues. Maybe another pair of Purple Gradients as well. 
mean.gif
 If I ever found 2 pairs of Fireworks in my size i'd buy both.

Shwa3 Ma3 Shwa3 Ma3 I'm probably the last person you'd need to worry about lol. I'm a 9.5-10 so I'm not gunning for ur shoes. I got my pair from Christiana de FTL a while ago. 140 no tax plus bday coupon and a $10 VIP. Was about as happy as a body builder directing traffic. :smile:

What's the final thought on a Lakers colorway? Seems like:

Case for:

- There hasn't really been one - Purple AND Gold/Yellow that is.

- Kobe wore his platinum Home colorway (yellow on yellow sole) outside of a basketball context. With this model, he's been extremely careful to only wear shoes that get released to retail. The platinum home appears to be the only exception.

- There have been some new Lakers-themed home colorways popping up that don't quite look like IDs.

- In following recent trends in releases, the beginning of the season is generally a time to release a Team themed colorway

Case against:

- Lifespan of the 8 is reaching it's conclusion.

- No style code seems to match, I think the closest one turned out to be the Mine Greys--or am I missing one?

-----------------

I know there's a chance that the purple Team Bank colorway gets released, but still, that isn't Purple and Gold. There's still the Christmas release, but there's a 0% chance that will feature team colors. 

@sneakermane I'm probably the last person you'd need to worry about lol. I'm a 9.5-10 so I'm not gunning for ur shoes. I got my pair from Christiana de FTL a while ago. 140 no tax plus bday coupon and a $10 VIP. Was about as happy as a body builder directing traffic.
smile.gif
I'm partial to the camel on hump day.

Must be your lucky week sneakermane! And don't worry you're not the only one that said they were done but ended up copping more, there's plenty that ate their words. Also doubt you'll stop after this pick up. Still got the Kobe 8 X'mas "2.0". :D

I just sold my milkshakes and I miss them already

Sucks I needed the cash for the Lebrons

I may pick up another pair down the road but I know that white sole will get destroyed

I do need a red kobe 8 but I may pick up red camos for that

Must be your lucky week sneakermane! And don't worry you're not the only one that said they were done but ended up copping more, there's plenty that ate their words. Also doubt you'll stop after this pick up. Still got the Kobe 8 X'mas "2.0". :D

Those..... & Blue Blitz & I swear I'm done.

Maybe Pythons too. :lol:

^^^ about a month ago the Footaction had a 10.5 of the blitz blue on display. Was gone went I went back tho :smh:

Back
Top Bottom