OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I have ONLY and will ONLY continue to use them for the Asia exclusive Kobes every year. Other than that. They can kick rocks in the kicks they sell.

I have ONLY and will ONLY continue to use them for the Asia exclusive Kobes every year. Other than that. They can kick rocks in the kicks they sell.
compared to the prices other ppl were asking for the fireworks and the wtks initially their prcies were good

White/Orange TB

White looks/works great if you are in the NBA.  but playing on a regular court even indoor, going to be a hassle to keep clean.  Though, I guess its alright since some ppl use for casual only. 

Last edited:
Austin Daye and Demar Derozan wore some Red/white Kobe 8s last night, dont have pics but I'm assuming they were TB's and were piffff

Last edited:
Those are ugly IMO. Why is Nike recycling ideas for shoes. Just give us what we want TB's/inlines/homes/amnesties!

When a shoe releases in china their 12 hours ahead of my time zone in NY. So does that mean I would have to jump online at 8pm the night before to order from Nike china? Can I order from Nike china do they even ship international? I was trying to find the china release date and do this but sites like kicks crew said the release date for them was today. But I looked online and couldn't find anything for them on the Nike china site. Didn't know if anyone else had experience with this.

When a shoe releases in china their 12 hours ahead of my time zone in NY. So does that mean I would have to jump online at 8pm the night before to order from Nike china? Can I order from Nike china do they even ship international? I was trying to find the china release date and do this but sites like kicks crew said the release date for them was today. But I looked online and couldn't find anything for them on the Nike china site. Didn't know if anyone else had experience with this.
basicly you got no chance copping from china NDC, in here they also using bot and some of them even have connect with someone that responsible putting the link up in NDC and for the last they don't ship internationally you got to have relatives that living here

basicly you got no chance copping from china NDC, in here they also using bot and some of them even have connect with someone that responsible putting the link up in NDC and for the last they don't ship internationally you got to have relatives that living here

Damn. Ok thank you for the info. I was hoping to sneak out with a pair of WTK early at retail, but looks like that won't happen. If these come out in the US the closest they'll be to me is NYC. And I have no idea how to cop down there or how bad it is....I gotta figure out something tho I missed out on the 7's and don't wanna miss out on the 8's!

wait are the mine greys related to the Lebron XI terracotta? Because they have similar color color schemes (minus the red)

Does anyone know if there is going to be another kobe 8 Christmas this year since the 9s dont release till next year

Back
Top Bottom